Grand Cayman Excursions
Caybrew Local Brewery
Cayman Safari Tours
Golfing in Cayman
Horseback Ride and Swim
Kayak Eco Tours
Kayak Bio Tours
Pedro St. James Castle
Boat and Jet Ski Rental
Living the Dream Divers have been scuba diving Cayman and snorkeling the Cayman Islands for over 12 years. Exploring the natural wonders of Cayman Islands diving, they enjoy sharing their passion for Grand Cayman diving and snorkeling with their guests.
Whether it is your first time diving Grand Cayman, snorkeling Cayman or you are an experienced scuba diver, Living the Dream Divers will meet and exceed your expectations.
|Member Rating: (5 stars highest) Based on 121 Member Ratings|
|Book Now for Special Discount Rates|
Living the Dream Divers offer daily 2 tank morning Cayman scuba dive trips, afternoon dives, night dives, custom tailored dive charters, Stingray City trips, Grand Cayman snorkel tours, sunset cruises and all levels of Dive Instruction from Discover Scuba Diving to PADI Pro.
Their large, purpose built custom dive boat will make your Cayman Islands diving experiences comfortable and easy. Living the Dream Divers pride themselves among the best Cayman dive companies in providing valet dive service and superior attention to detail for individuals, families and small groups from 2-8 divers and snorkelers.
Diving in the Cayman Islands can be flexible and safe with Living the Dreams complimentary computer usage on every dive to maximize your bottom time.
Living the Dream Divers choose the best Cayman dive sites and calmest sea conditions with professionally guided tours on every dive.
Their boat is specially designed to pick you up and drop you off on the beach outside your hotel or condo. Alternatively, their air conditioned shuttle bus can pick you up from your doorstep and bring you back after your Cayman Islands diving trip.
Not only do they provide some of the very best Cayman Islands diving and snorkeling tours, they specialize in boat excursions for non divers too!
Join Living the Dream for romantic sunset cruises or afternoon family or couples snorkel tours to Starfish Point and even grilling fresh fish right on their boat!, All this while interacting with Stingrays and snorkeling Cayman Islands most beautiful reefs.
Their Cayman Islands dive trip concept could not be simpler and the memories unbeatable. Living the Dream Divers offer among the most personalized Cayman Islands diving tours available in the Cayman Islands. Their Cayman Islands dive trips are a must do whether you are visiting Cayman for the first time or have been coming for years.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a half day or full day dive trip on-board their boat, aptly named: "Our Boat". Let them show you why they moved to the Cayman Islands in 2008 and have not found a reason to leave. Their Cayman dive trips are designed for you and tailored to suit your needs. Their boat can be chartered for up to 12 people or as intimate as two. Living the Dream Divers helps as much or as little as you like and they guarantee you'll have the best dive trips during your stay in the Cayman Islands.
Living the Dream Divers most popular Cayman Islands Dive Trip Options
• customize your Cayman Islands diving trips.
• Let Living the Dream Divers show you the best Cayman diving; exact;y what you are looking for and they will help plan your perfect Grand Cayman dive trip.
• Coral Gardens Tours let you explore Caymans shallow reefs and famous North Sound
• Let Living the Dream Divers take you where the big boats are not and guide you through lush coral gardens and dramatic walls and tunnels.
On all Living the Dream Divers tours you can expect to see incredible sightings of marine life and enjoy the sun aboard their spacious dive boat. Their simple "No crowds" policy makes their Cayman Islands diving trips the best.
• Sting Ray Bonanza Two Stop Tour offers a visit to the original Stingray City where divers and snorkelers interact with the Stingrays as Living the Dream brings Stingrays to the surface right into your arms. Once the divers have enjoyed the dive they move to the other side of the North Sound to stop at the sandbar. Sandbar is 2ft deep and perfectly suited for all levels of divers and snorkelers to interact with hundreds of playful Southern Stingrays.
• Their Famous Grill n Chill is their most popular trip and is a 'DON'T MISS' for anyone coming to the Cayman Islands. Living the Dream Divers visit Stingray City to snorkel and play with the rays; then take you to a perfect shallow reef where they give you a guided tour of the amazing reef system. Then they visit a private and deserted beach in the North Sound where they BBQ some delicious and tasty treats that will reflect the local Caribbean food using their on-board BBQ! Sea stars and bone fish are literally inches away as you sit in warm water and bask in the sunshine.
• Living the Dream Sunset Cruises provide intimate romantic and party cruises, depending on your preference.They depart an hour prior to sunset and cruise the coast watching as the sun disappears into the sea. Take spectacular pictures while enjoying your choice of drinks and tasty snacks from their onboard BBQ.
• A romantic cruise provides endless opportunities. Everything from popping the question to bringing the whole family together to enjoy sensational sunset experiences in comfort and style.
• Their shipwreck dive and snorkel tours take you to stunning ship wrecks in the shallow George Town area, where they feed the fish and take photographs of these amazing snorkel sites. Living the Dream Divers also visit world famous Eden Rock with its sensational swim throughs and reef is so close you can almost touch the fish, coral and other awe inspiring creatures that they will show you.
Living the Dream Divers provide cold refreshments and snacks. Their close monitoring of Cayman Islands weather and sea conditions provide you with year round calm conditions, perfect for divers and snorkelers of all levels.
Living the Dream Divers provide top quality snorkel and dive equipment as needed and make sure that any personal food or beverage requirements are met. Fresh water, light snacks and refreshments are included on all trips.
Living the Dream Divers is open and fully operational seven days a week
|Book Now for Special Discount Rates|