Play     Stop

Memberlist Register  Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages 

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 84.0°F / 28.9°C | Humidity: 74% | Pressure: 29.92in / 1013hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph / 0.0km/h | Water Temperature: 86 ° F
 Local News:  Hospital aims to test all seniors for stroke risk    Cayman loses out in CPA chair elections    Haines hopes for touch of Irish luck in run #5     Bracker bags civil service worker of the year gong    Professionals trained in domestic violence issues    Lack of newspaper ads forces special liquor board meeting    Marathon introduces youth race    
FAQFAQ  TOSTOS  SearchSearch  View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

New Moderator - divesergeant

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  

jpepReply with quote
Credits:
(1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject:

DS,

With everyone else, I just wanted to offer my congratulations and extend a big welcome to our newest moderator. clap

I look forward to working together to continue to bring our members the most accurate information to plan and enjoy their vacations in the beautiful Cayman Islands. ThumbsUp

jpep

0 person likes this post.

divesergeantReply with quote
Credits:
(40)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject:

Celine wrote:
[img]images/smiles/icon_jump.gif[/img]Tell me about it DS........I'm so excited I couldn't even eat breakfast this morning.......'course if someone waved a PIZZA in front of me, they'd be lucky to leave with the box and their hands!

Nancy and Nancy's Bob are also going to be there! It's PARTY TIME!
[img]images/smiles/palmtree.gif[/img]

Funny you should say that about pizza; I just finished painting the bathroom and had cold pizza for breakfast as a reward... Razz

Credits:
(40)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject:

jpep,

Thanks! I'm looking forward to doing so also. We'll have to get together for some dives.

DS

jpepReply with quote
Credits:
(1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject:

DS,

Sounds like a plan. You certainly don't have to twist my regulator! Wink

Just got back yesterday evening from T&C and enjoyed some nice reef and wall dives off West Caicos, with lots of big stuff.

Although the diving and the dive op were good, I don't think it compares to GC, and diving with Keith & Casey of Neptune's!

jpep

Credits:
(40)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject:

jpep wrote:
DS,

Sounds like a plan. You certainly don't have to twist my regulator! Wink

Just got back yesterday evening from T&C and enjoyed some nice reef and wall dives off West Caicos, with lots of big stuff.

Although the diving and the dive op were good, I don't think it compares to GC, and diving with Keith & Casey of Neptune's!

jpep

We did Grand Turk in January 2001, in pre-cruise ship dock times! It was really fun, but didn't have the diversity of activities available in the Cayman Islands.

Also, there was a feral dog population on Grand Turk that was out of control. I suppose the islanders walk past them all the time, but it was a bit disconcerting to be chased while we drove around on our golf carts.

I thought about offering to reduce the pack in exchange for free diving, but, being a dog lover, I decided I'd have a hard time doing so! I had to shoot an attacking dog on duty once crying , and would have rather popped the owner!

So, can you make it to GCM next February?
DS

jpepReply with quote
Credits:
(1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject:

DS wrote:

Quote:

Not sure yet, as we were considering a trip to GC this July for our anniversary, even before this trip. Smile

Heck, the ink on our passports, the dive gear, and the laundry from this trip ain't even dry yet! Laughing

No problems with feral dogs, (or potcakes as they call them) on Provo. Didn't get over to Grand Turk, so I can't comment on the development there, but there is plenty of new development all along Grace Bay.

jpep

Credits:
(40)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject:

jpep wrote:
DS wrote:

Quote:

Heck, the ink on our passports, the dive gear, and the laundry from this trip ain't even dry yet! Laughing

jpep

Whatsa da matter! Heck, our passports won't even get stamped yet for 12 days when we get to Grenada, but we've already made our lodging reservations for GCM!

And to make the wait even worse, IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!

DS

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions