Play     Stop

Memberlist Register  Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages 

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 75.0°F / 23.9°C | Humidity: 86% | Pressure: 29.95in / 1014hPa () | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: ENE | Wind Speed: 1.2mph / 1.9km/h | Water Temperature: 82 ° F
 Local News:  Locals hold 28% of current Health City jobs    Radio/Telethon raises $127k for charity    Early morning eclipse produces rare sight    Former local pro footballer to nurture new talent    Sharks, grouper learn to prey on lionfish    Neglected dog dies after caretaker injured    Lawmakers question workforce 'job finding' system    Police recruit granted Caymanian status    
FAQFAQ  TOSTOS  SearchSearch  View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

Thank You Activity Guide, Moderators and Joe

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  

divesergeantReply with quote
Credits:
(27)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject:

Amor53,

Thanks!

It is our pleasure to help others find the joy and relaxation that we find in the Cayman Islands. And you are right, there are so many options for any kind of activity you can imagine that it is invaluable to have someone (that would be Joe!) weeding out poor choices and recommending the cream of the crop.

DS

0 person likes this post.

statonrichReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Thank YOU!

I've been using the Activity Guide website, forums, weather, and everything else, going on 2 years now. Saved a lot of cash, found a lot of good places, avoided a lot of possible tourist traps, rip offs, and the like. So it's about time I just gave my appreciation. Thank you Activity Guide, Joe, Scubachar, and everyone else that makes this all possible. Smile

divesergeantReply with quote
Credits:
(27)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:15 am    Post subject:

You are welcome. And, that is exactly why we are here! 77 days will go fast. Keep us posted and have a great trip.

DS

EcoTouristReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject:

Ditto here! I should post more too, and WILL! Activity Guide has always been extremely helpful, and saved quite a bit of cash too.

smetakReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject:

We just got back from the Cayman vacation of a lifetime, owing in no small part to the Activity Guide. The only poor experience we had was not in the guide, so we learned a little more there too.

A special thanks to Kerry at Sotos, Danny at Off the Wall, and all the great restauratns. I'll try to do the reviews in their topics as time permits.

Thank you for helping make our Cayman Islands vacation absoutely fantastic! We will returing next year, so that says it all. rose

Edited By : smetak Monday, 28 February 2011 11:20:22 PM.

Konnarock KidReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject:

We love this forum. Format is great and I am in the process of reading everything in preparation for our upcoming trip. Thanks.

jandbconstReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Wonderful Guide

I didn't do much online researching this visit, but lots of things have changed in the Cayman Islands and the Activity Guide, and Joe, were especially helpful during our stay. This is really a terrific website you have here, I am looking forward to the new features you mentioned that will make it easier to book things through here.

Note to Joe: You were right about that restaurant! Twisted Evil (not mentioned, at your request). But all the restaurants and other places you suggested were wonderful. I'll write as many reviews as I can, but I mainly want to thank Joe and everyone involved for making so much essential information available. It really helped make our Cayman vacation one of the best we've ever had. palm

Joe StebbinsReply with quote
Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(15)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Thank you very much jandbconst.I am happy you enjoyed your vacation.

CirinoReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Activity Guide came through

I have to say when I first saw all the "HUGE SAVINGS" and other hype I was a little standoffish, but I gave it a try and booked most of our activities through your website. Without exception, every one of them was top notch, gave the discount price quoted, provided exceptional service, and made our vacation in the Cayman Islands a fun and more affordable experience.

I am not much of a forum poster and I registered and logged in just to express my appreciation, so that should tell you something right there.

I will highly recommend the Activity Guide to our friends and will surely use your site again for our next Cayman Islands vacation.

haniganReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Thank you activity guide!

This website was a tremendous help in planning and booking our activities. Every tour we booked came through, exactly as it said. Our favorites were the stingrays and swimming with the horses. All the restaurants were amazing, our favorites were Grand Old House and Lobster Pot. I will pass your site on to all of our friends who are planning Cayman Islands vacations.

rounsavilleReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Very helpful guide

I just booked our condo and most of our tours at your website and if everything goes according to plan, this is the best website I've ever found for the Cayman Islands. Truly an exceptional site for information and all the discount reservations. I booked our tours with a travel agent last trip and had nothing but problems. I think putting visitors in direct contact with the businesses, or the most popular ones that you say are best, is the way to go. There's a lot of great info and photos in here too, so I am glad I took the time to register and tell you how much I like your website.

3 people like this post.

JKmanReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject:

I have been using Activity Guide, both the magazine and the website for well over five years. Besides saving a bit of cash, I know they are the only magazine in the Caymans, maybe anywhere else too, that turns away advertising from places that they don't feel make the grade. That to me says a lot about the guide and the people running it.

curlyhairgirlReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Thanks to Activity Guide for an incredible vacation

I have to thank the people for this website, all the great reviews, and all the folks that we found through the website. This was our first visit to the Caymans (and won't be our last!), and this website was a tremendous help with planning our trip. Except for our hotel, which we had already booked, we made most of our reservations through this website. We saved a lot of cash, like getting a jet ski for the whole day for the same price they charged for an hour at our hotel. The horseback swim and stingrays were our favorites, both completely crowd free and I would go again.

A special thanks to Peggy for taking the time to help me with the tours and bookings through the website.

I've been to Aruba, Turks and Caicos, and Bahamas, and the people in the Cayman Islands were the most helpful and friendly, and caring of all the islands we have ever visited.

We'll be going back to the Caymans next year, about 300 days and counting...

7 people like this post.

shellyReply with quote
Native
Credits:
(6)

Native

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject:

Sounds like you really had a great time. Thanks for reporting back.
shelly:-)

16 people like this post.
peteNtrishReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Great vacation! Thank you Activity Guide

I just had to take a few minutes to thank the Activity Guide and forum members for such great information. We had an incredible vacation and the Activity Guide introduced us to much of our favorite activities and restaurants. Keep up the great work!

8 people like this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions