Play     Stop

Memberlist Register  Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages 

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 79.4°F / 26.3°C | Humidity: 81% | Pressure: 29.89in / 1012hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: NE | Wind Speed: 3.0mph / 4.8km/h | Water Temperature: 86 ° F
 Local News:  CUC cut-off policy catches out injured customer    Lifestyle disease focus of local health conference    Brac women face indirect discrimination    Panton signs latest global information exchange deal    Ebola protocols no inconvenience, Tourism Minister says    Following liquor license dispute, Elements nightclub closes    Local group helps to remove stigma of mental illness    Environmental Health reminds residents on trash collection rules    
FAQFAQ  TOSTOS  SearchSearch  View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

Villas Of The Galleon | Discount and Photos 4.5 Star Rating

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Villas Of The Galleon | Discount and Photos
Rated: 4.5 stars out of 5 (53 ratings)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Condos, B&B, All Inclusive, Timeshare, Villas

View previous topic :: View next topic  

kptoysReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject:

NorthSideSue wrote:
VOG does not have a pool, a jacuzzi or a tennis court.

I know they don't have those things outside but I was wondering since the whole Ivan rebuild if they added jacuzzi tubs in the villas.

0 person likes this post.

stanronReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject:

We stayed in a 1BR, and looked at both a 2BR and a 3BR and did not find any jacuzzis within or without.

kptoysReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Thanks!! I knew they didn't have them before but one can hope Laughing Have any villa picture you care to share??

kristen1206Reply with quote
Frequent Flyer0
Frequent Flyer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject:

Stanron..do you have any pics to share?

Thanks!

stanronReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject:

kristen,

The photos posted at the beginning of this thread are far better than any we have. These depict VOG perfectly. Of course, each villa is separately owned and decorated to each owner's taste. The 3 villas that we saw were each beautifully appointed. I hope you will find as much enjoyment there as we did. Good luck.

2RascalsReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Villas of the Galleon

Villas of the Galleon is the best on 7M Beach. We have been several times and are going in early July '08. Does anyone ever get a reply regarding the cayman activity guide discount? Isent a request in tice in the past 6 months and never get a response. (The rates posted on this site are the same as all the internet sites)

Any insight wold be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dee & Mike S.

Joe StebbinsReply with quote
Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(41)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Hi 2Rascals - We were experiencing problems with our website last month and for several weeks many of our autoresponder features were not functioning. I just spoke with Lisa at VoG and she said that she always replies to our members within two business days. I am sure she would have replied had she received your request.

Our site problems have been fully resolved so if you send another request through our Hotel Search I am sure you will receive a reply.

The rates displayed in our Hotel Search are the basic high and low season rates so in most cases they will be the same as what is shown on the property?s site. However, all of our properties offer special rates or perks to our members, which will vary depending on your dates, availability and other factors. When you select the properties in our Hotel Search, it automatically generates an email message (autoresponder) and sends it directly to the property manager here in the Cayman Islands. Activity Guide is not a travel agent and we do not charge any commissions to the properties we recommend; we offer this feature solely as a benefit to our members, to assure them of the lowest possible rates at the properties we feel offer the absolute best value. Because of our extensive membership and by eliminating middle man commissions, you are always assured of the very best rates and in some cases additional perks.

I removed the post following yours, which was misleading and I hope this serves to alleviate any confusion. Have a wonderful vacation and be sure to post a trip report when you return. Very Happy

BreezesReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: We leave in 10 days!

This is our first trip to GC and our departure date is almost here!!!!

Was just wondering if any Guide members will be in GC during our stay (5/3 - 5/10)??

I'm trying to find where the good night hang out spots are, my hubby are I are looking forward to chilling out (with a couple cold ones) within walking distance from VoG?? Any suggestions or must do items for evening time?

I haven't gotten to post or read much on the Guide until now (I finally graduated from nursing school!!!) so I need to catch up and get ready for vaca! :-D

billy2007Reply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject:

I'll be at VoG with my family the same time, 4/29 to 5/6. Haven't been to the island since before Ivan, so know much is changed! Legends Bar is just across the street, and there used to be a Cigar Shop right there also. Congrats on graduating, we are going for my husbands Med School graduation. If you haven't already, read the postings under condos/VoG and they give suggestions on walking distance places

BreezesReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject:

Thanks-

I'll read the VoG postings- We ported at GC while on a cruise a long time ago (which we hated the cruise) and we fell in love with the island.

I bet you are also needing some "Q" time with family and some much needed R&R- We are very much looking forward to slowing down to the island time pace! :-D

PandlReply with quote
Frequent Flyer0
Frequent Flyer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject:

We are also staying at VoG May 8-17. A lot of diving during the late morning early afternoon time. Relaxing, shopping, and eating the rest of the time.

Congrats on graduating from nursing school!

Billy, congrats to your hubby for medical school graduation!

DrCaraReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Loved it!

I stayed at VoG last month for 5 nights and it was wonderful. The whole process was almost too easy to be true...but it was. Lisa replied right away with an EXCELLENT rate and booking was easy...just a few emails. I traveled at the beginning of low season...the very end of April and beginning of May. Great discounts to be had at low season. The condo was beautiful. I have never stayed in a condo on GC before and was unsure of how I would like it compared to a hotel but I have to say I will be staying at VoG for all my return trips to GC in the future. It was SO nice to have a living room and full kitchen on vacation. I had an ocean view unit that did not disappoint. Lisa also booked a snorkel trip for me and it was awesome. Ask her when you are there...a small boat with a very experienced capitan. Don't think twice about VoG. You will not be disappointed!

LizzieReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: Name of the condo/resort directly next door to the Ritz?

What is the name of the condo/resort directly next door to the Ritz Carlton? If you have a number of the rental agent I would be so very grateful!

Thanks!

edited title and first line for clarity - scubachar

Edited By : scubachar Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:18:10 -0400

mselizannReply with quote
Frequent Flyer0
Frequent Flyer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject:

do you mean Villas of the Galleon? in between the Ritz-Carlton and the Westin?

1-866-665-4696

LizzieReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Yes, between them. Thank you!

Yes, I bet that is it!

Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Condos, B&B, All Inclusive, Timeshare, Villas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions