Play     Stop

Memberlist Register  Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages 

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 87.9°F / 31.1°C | Humidity: 68% | Pressure: 29.89in / 1012hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 3.5mph / 5.6km/h | Water Temperature: 87 ° F
 Local News:  Moses supports development plan for Sister Islands    CIG can save cash as Union Jack gets to stay    Government backs National Trust    Minister: Cayman must move fuel terminal    Hotel donates to iguana recovery program    New attorney called to Bar    'Lost' Girls' Brigade sculpture located    Online poll: Bad grades for PPM so far    Music events to herald West Bay market    
FAQFAQ  TOSTOS  SearchSearch  View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

Does Activity Guide Magazine offer Subscriptions? Can You Mail the Magazine?

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  

MadtownTimReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: activity guide

albie wrote:
I will be vacationing the cayman next month, is there anyway i can get a copy of the guide sent to me in NEW JERSEY ??

Albie, if you click on this LINK it will take you to the .pdf version of the Cayman Activity Guide. As far as I know, Joe doesn't mail out the CAG.

Have fun on your trip!

0 person likes this post.
novasweetReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: activity guide pdf

hi, just down-loaded the guide. What a wonderful,informative and valuable thing to have! I only wish i had found it sooner,my cruise leaves at the end of this week but I hope to take advantage of at least some of the info I found...ty very much.

0 person likes this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions