Play     Stop

Memberlist Register  Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages 

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 78.5°F / 25.8°C | Humidity: 89% | Pressure: 29.98in / 1015hPa () | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 1.2mph / 1.9km/h | Water Temperature: 87 ° F
 Local News:  CEC says physical campus 'soon come'     Mosquito plane starts swampland spray    Cubans land in South Sound seeking help    Report reveals entrenched elites running Britain    Celebrating 100 years with dancing    Queen's Badge, MBE recipient turns 100    Aerial mosquito spraying under way    Hotel bellman cleared of sexual assault    Crime concerns raised at West Bay meeting    Students host event to connect with employers    Children in court on burglary charges    Arts, culture fest slated    Grants help 16 students with college expenses    
FAQFAQ  TOSTOS  SearchSearch  View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

Where Can I Buy a CAG Turtle T-Shirt??

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaggiReply with quote
Frequent Flyer0
Frequent Flyer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: CAG T Shirts

Hi Jen,

We just got back from Winnipeg and our travelling partners from there are game for the shirts. I don't have privileges to PM a moderator so sorry to have to do this on the forum but I'd like to order the 1 Medium and 3 Large if you still have them. You can PM me with the details.

0 person likes this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions