Play     Stop

Memberlist Register  Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages 

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 77.1°F / 25.1°C | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 29.92in / 1013hPa () | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 1.2mph / 1.9km/h | Water Temperature: 87 ° F
 Local News:  MLAs raise more concerns over CS recruitment    Sixth chikungunya case identified    Local movie showcases Cayman Islands talent    Government backs National Trust    Minister: Cayman must move fuel terminal    Hotel donates to iguana recovery program    New attorney called to Bar    'Lost' Girls' Brigade sculpture located    Online poll: Bad grades for PPM so far    Music events to herald West Bay market    
FAQFAQ  TOSTOS  SearchSearch  View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

Where Can I Buy a CAG Turtle T-Shirt??

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  

jtownesquireReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: CAG Shirts - 2nd Time's a Charm - ORDERING INFO HERE!!!

It looks like we have enough interest this time around to warrant a shirt run!!!

Please follow the ordering instructions below, if you would like to buy shirts. These will be professionally screenprinted, high quality cotton shirts. (This is the one time I'll law down the rules around here... Smile

1. Please your order to me (I've got to have Joe put in my email address since it's not allowed on the board.). Since this will be confusing enough, please don't post orders to this thread. Only email orders will be acknowledged.

In your email, include the following:

Size (Adult S-3XL)

Quantity

Mailing Address

Payment Method (See further instructions below)

VERY IMPORTANT - Please put the subject TURTLE SHIRTS in your email subject line, so that I can give them #1 priority!

2. Orders will ship when payment is received. Money orders or check only. (Sorry - no cc's - helps keep the cost down.)

3. Wear your shirt on island and look for Joe!!!

Shirt Details:

1. Shirts will be a rich yellow (NOT lemon - more of a dark butter)

2. Artwork is attached below. It is a little rough on these photos - don't worry - it will be perfect on the shirts. (Turtles across front/CAG logo on back)

PRICING & PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

1. Shirts are $15 US each plus $5 US shipping & handling. If you order a large number of shirts, I'll adjust the S&H accordingly. If you are ordering a size 2XL or 3XL, please add $1.00 to the cost of each shirt. $8 OF YOUR PURCHASE WILL GO TO IVAN RELIEF!!! I know it's been over a year now, but there are still things to be done in Cayman.

2. For payment, I prefer check or money order. If you pay with a money order, I'll ship it as soon as I receive it. If you pay by check, I'll wait until the check clears to ship. Please plan accordingly, as far as timelines go.

3. Once you email your order, I'll contact you to confirm cost, payment and shipping arrangements.

4. I'll handle international sales (Cayman, Canada, U.K., etc.) on a case by case basis, since there will be currency conversions, interesting shipping, etc. For those of you on island, we can make a special shipment to all of you somehow, if we can work that out.

5. Since I work outside of our printing business, I'll answer most emails in the evenings, Eastern time.

6. Checks and money orders should be made out to Jenifer West.

PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ORDER TO ME NO LATER THAN MARCH 10 AT 8:00 PM EST.
I will print the shirts the following week. This is a totally custom order, so I'll be ordering the shirts for the CAG members only - not just taking them from our inventory. Aren't we all special??? Smile

I think that's it...sorry for all of the instructions!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Jen

Edit - Email Added - Joe.

Jen - Please give me the size and let me email you the CAG logo in proper resolution. Thanks for doing this! heart

Edited By : Joe Stebbins Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:41:32 -0500
0 person likes this post.

metalkwituReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject:

Hi Jen:

I sent the e-mail to order, but I am not sure where I mail my payment. Did I miss it? Confused

Thanks, Karen2

gardengirlReply with quote
Native
Credits:
(6)

Native

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject:

Hi Karen 2 -

You should be getting an email back from Jen. I'm pretty sure the info you're looking for will be in there. Wink

Kay
sun
dancing

Life's a garden. Dig it.

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject:

Gardengirl: It was..... Embarassed Patience, Karen, patience....... Bash

Thanks, Karen2

NancyReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject:

Thanks Jen for taking the time for this!

jlwest73Reply with quote
Status Member0
Status Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject:

Don't forget your shirt orders everyone!!! We're going to be printing our first run this week!!!

Also, Joe let me know that there are no longer any Ivan-related relief funds open, so if it okay with everyone, I think I will make a donation to the turtle farm while we are on island in lieu of the donation for hurricane relief. Gin had that suggestion, and I think it's perfect, in light of our theme around here. I'll donate it in the name of the CAG Board.

My edit from 3/8/06: Keep those orders comin' - if you haven't emailed me your order, I won't get your shirt printed!!! Very Happy

Jen

Last edited by jlwest73 on Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Edited By : jlwest73 Wed, 08 Mar 2006 00:02:03 -0500

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject:

Sounds like a great idea, Jen. Thanks!

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Where Can I Buy a CAG Turtle T-Shirt??

I know this is off the topic a bit, but I have to ask....where/how do I get a t-shirt? I'm new to the site, but hopefully I'm not a "lurker." I'd love to be able to wear a turtle shirt when my finacee and I visit GC in August.

Edited By : scubachar Tue, 09 May 2006 23:09:36 -0400

scubacharReply with quote
Native0
Native

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject:

The t-shirts are a special project created by one of our members, Jen (jlwest). She offered to make them a long time ago, but didn't get much response, so she put off the production until more seem interested. When she offered them a second time, enough people responded to make it worth her while, but to my knowledge, she just produced that one batch, but I'm sure if more people are interested, she'll offer it again.

I think I will move your post into the original thread about the t-shirts. Jen is in Cayman right now on vacation, so I'm sure she'll address this when she returns.

They are very nice shirts. I have one too!

Char

edited to say that I decided to create a new thread for this.....- Scubachar

Last edited by scubachar on Tue May 09, 2006 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edited By : scubachar Tue, 09 May 2006 23:08:59 -0400

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject:

Char:

Thanks for moving my inquiry to where it will be addressed. I would say I hope Jen gets back soon, but that would just be WRONG!!! So, let me just say, I hope she has a great time, lots of sun, sand and sea....and I hope I can get a shirt or two when she gets back and before I go on August. They would make it easier to spot some of the people that have been so helpful when I am there...or at least for them to recognize me.....come to think of it, that may not be a good idea.....if I see people running in terror, I'll know it's someone I bugged to death with my questions!

Thanks again.

jlwest73Reply with quote
Status Member0
Status Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject:

jtownesquire,

When I get home, I'll be running another post about another possible T-shirt run. We still have the screens at the ready. I also have a few extras, but not much size variety. PM me your size and address and I'll check to see what we have upon our return.

You can run, but you can't hide!!! - I'm checking the board while I wait for hubbie to wake up for our daily beach activities. Smile

Jen

Edited By : jlwest73 Wed, 10 May 2006 09:25:04 -0400

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject:

Jen:

I've sent a PM with size(s) and my address. Hope you have shirts. And above all: HAVE A GREAT TIME!

puttertatReply with quote
Frequent Flyer0
Frequent Flyer

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject:

Jen, I'm interested in t-shirts if you have any left. Hope you had a wonderful vacation!!

jlwest73Reply with quote
Status Member0
Status Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject:

I do have a few left and we still have the screens as well. I had a couple of PM's about shirts, and I'll be addressing those and anyone else interested over the next couple of days.

We just returned late last night, and had to immediately go to a benefit for the Rudi Johnson Foundation today - self promo for our business - for you non-football fans - he's a Bengals player....

Anyway, we are POOPED and suffering from extreme PCIVD. More later...I'm off to take a nap.

Jen

casherReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Getting a Turtle Shirt or two...

Hey there,

I'll be arriving in just 13 days! Is there anyway I can puchase my Turtle Shirt when I arrive? I've just read about this, and I doubt much I'd have it in time to pack, since I'll be out of town the 4 days prior to my trip.

Thanks!

Sheri palm

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions