Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Location: Nanty Glo, PA
|Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:13 pm Post subject: CAG Shirts - 2nd Time's a Charm - ORDERING INFO HERE!!!|
|It looks like we have enough interest this time around to warrant a shirt run!!!
Please follow the ordering instructions below, if you would like to buy shirts. These will be professionally screenprinted, high quality cotton shirts. (This is the one time I'll law down the rules around here...
1. Please your order to me (I've got to have Joe put in my email address since it's not allowed on the board.). Since this will be confusing enough, please don't post orders to this thread. Only email orders will be acknowledged.
In your email, include the following:
Size (Adult S-3XL)
Payment Method (See further instructions below)
VERY IMPORTANT - Please put the subject TURTLE SHIRTS in your email subject line, so that I can give them #1 priority!
2. Orders will ship when payment is received. Money orders or check only. (Sorry - no cc's - helps keep the cost down.)
3. Wear your shirt on island and look for Joe!!!
1. Shirts will be a rich yellow (NOT lemon - more of a dark butter)
2. Artwork is attached below. It is a little rough on these photos - don't worry - it will be perfect on the shirts. (Turtles across front/CAG logo on back)
PRICING & PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Shirts are $15 US each plus $5 US shipping & handling. If you order a large number of shirts, I'll adjust the S&H accordingly. If you are ordering a size 2XL or 3XL, please add $1.00 to the cost of each shirt. $8 OF YOUR PURCHASE WILL GO TO IVAN RELIEF!!! I know it's been over a year now, but there are still things to be done in Cayman.
2. For payment, I prefer check or money order. If you pay with a money order, I'll ship it as soon as I receive it. If you pay by check, I'll wait until the check clears to ship. Please plan accordingly, as far as timelines go.
3. Once you email your order, I'll contact you to confirm cost, payment and shipping arrangements.
4. I'll handle international sales (Cayman, Canada, U.K., etc.) on a case by case basis, since there will be currency conversions, interesting shipping, etc. For those of you on island, we can make a special shipment to all of you somehow, if we can work that out.
5. Since I work outside of our printing business, I'll answer most emails in the evenings, Eastern time.
6. Checks and money orders should be made out to Jenifer West.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR ORDER TO ME NO LATER THAN MARCH 10 AT 8:00 PM EST. I will print the shirts the following week. This is a totally custom order, so I'll be ordering the shirts for the CAG members only - not just taking them from our inventory. Aren't we all special???
I think that's it...sorry for all of the instructions!
Edit - Email Added - Joe.
Jen - Please give me the size and let me email you the CAG logo in proper resolution. Thanks for doing this!
Edited By : Joe Stebbins Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:41:32 -0500