Play Stop
Memberlist Register Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 71.4°F / 21.9°C | Humidity: 73% | Pressure: 30.06in / 1018hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph / 3.2km/h | Water Temperature: 84 ° F
FAQFAQ TOSTOSSearchSearch View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

Oh Boy Charters - Stingray City, Fishing, Sunset Cruises | Photos | Discount 4.5 Star Rating

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Oh Boy Charters - Stingray City, Fishing, Sunset Cruises | Photos | Discount
Rated: 4.5 stars out of 5 (377 ratings)

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Water Sports - Miscellaneous

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Joe StebbinsReply with quote
Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(71)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Oh Boy Charters - Stingray City, Fishing, Sunset Cruises | Photos | Discount

Now offering fishing, snorkel trips, Stingray City, sunset sails, dinner cruises, cocktail cruises and more aboard their 60 foot luxury yacht, Oh Boy Charters is uniquely equipped to provide the most fun and exciting charters across the broadest spectrum of water sports.

Use the contact information in this topic or book directly at our Watersport Tour Reservations Page to ensure the best snorkel and sunset cruises, and providing time to pair with fishing buddies for those interested in share boat fishing charters.

Oh Boy also offers fishing from shore.

For something really amazing you could charter the yacht for an overnight fish/dive/snorkel trip to Little Cayman and Cayman Brac! Imagine waking up in the morning at a mooring ball on one of the best dive sites in the entire Caribbean. Have a nice fish and egg breakfast, prepared right on the boat with the fish you caught on the way over. Then do two of the most spectacular dives you've ever done in your life on Bloody Bay Wall! After that, troll along the way to Cayman Brac and dive the Keith Tibbits shipwreck before cruising back to Grand Cayman. That would be something you would not soon forget.

Night fishing trips are also available and run from 6-9pm. Fish for Grouper, snapper, and shark. Dinner and non-alcoholic drinks are included. Enjoy BBQ chicken, traditional Cayman-style fish, rice, salad, and coconut bread. A genuine traditional Cayman style feast, prepared and served on the boat by local chefs.

Oh Boy Charter deep sea fishing

Stingray City and Snorkel Trips

In addition to or instead of Stingray City, Oh Boy offer snorkel trips to barrier reefs, coral gardens and many exotic and pristine snorkel sites accessible only by boat.

Sunset Dinner Cruise

Serene luxury meets genuine Caymanian cuisine and hospitality
Their sunset, cocktail, and dinner cruises take only a maximum of 35 guests, sailing out into the North Sound with the sun beginning to set over Grand Cayman aboard their 60 foot custom built luxury yacht, complete with air conditioning, sophisticated stereo system, staterooms, fully-equipped heads, spacious fore and aft decks, and many comfortable seating options.

As you listen to the tunes of local and regional Caribbean musicians you are served rum punch made from real fruit juice and local rums all you can sensibly drink or fruit punch for anyone preferring soft drinks.

Stops include Kaibo Beach where you are served a traditional dinner of Cayman-style Mahi-mahi with the trimmings as the warm, light tropical breezes caress you with a back drop of a golden sun setting behind the island to a glorious display of colors as you watch the sun set.

Private gropus, honeymooners and everyone seeking an imtimate local experience can add some romance and cultuer to their vacations. Oh Boy Charters know what it really means to deliver quality customer service and you can be assured of an outstanding and picturesque experience every time.

Phone: 345-949-6341

Be sure to ask for your special Activity Guide discount rates (not necessary when using our Direct Reservations Page) Wink

More photos and information coming soon. Follow or subscribe for update notices.

0 person likes this post.

satonthebeachReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: To Joe Stebbins

Joe: We did their sunset dinner cruise and it was our favorite activity of the whole vacation! Thank you for putting us in touch with them! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

dallasgirlReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject:

Thanks, Joe.

I arranged the best charter for our family and it was an extremely well run operation.

satonthebeach

wj1818Reply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Deep Seas Fishing

We absolutely loved their deep sea fishing trip. We caught a 100 pound grouper! clapping

HawaiiDudeReply with quote
Frequent Flyer0
Frequent Flyer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject:

Hopefully I can get a chance for a private charter when I get there in June. Looking forward to catching the big one!!!!! Laughing

vegasmReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject:

We will be there next week and can't wait. Hoping to go out with Oh Boy on sunday the 29th! spin

dgreenwoodnhReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject:

Joe,

Do you know if these guys do reef fishing as well? I can't handle the open water of deep sea fishing so my hubby and I usually try to compromise with some reef fishing when we travel.

I'd like to combine fishing and snorkeling if I can without too big of a price tag.

Thanks,

Debbie

TaraBeth384Reply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject:

I see this post hasn't had much activity for a while. Are Oh Boy Charters still the preferred fishing charter?
My fiance and I are interested in possibly doing a 1/2 day of fishing, but don't really know what to expect. We haven't done any deep sea fishing before -- would something like this be okay for beginners like us?

Also, on the website it looks like the 1/2 day is $1000 for deep sea and $600 for reef. I thought someone mentioned above that a 1/2 day shared charter could be only a couple hundred. Anyone know?

Thanks!

richscootsReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject:

Does anyone know if Ohboy has drinks and the such on board for the reef fishing? Just curious as their website doesn't offer much info.

thanks

raschro1Reply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject:

i just emailed oh boy charters, and got a reply within an hour. I was not really expecting to hear back before I leave for my trip. i probably shouldnt have been so lazy in booking my excursions, car rentals...everything Laughing

but am very pleased with my interaction with oh boy so far, cant wait to get away from my ice and snow and fish

lamberts33Reply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject:

We did their sunset dinner cruise and loved it! We had originally planned on the Jolly Roger but they were closed and the people at Activity Guide recommended OhBoy.

It was a lot of fun meeting the people and learning so much about Cayman's history. The food was very local, and the hospitality was second to none. I am really happy to have found this. Thank you Activity Guide! palm

3 people like this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Water Sports - Miscellaneous
Page 1 of 1

Rate as     
4.5 Star Rating  based on 377 ratings.
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions