Play     Stop

Memberlist Register  Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages 

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 78.5°F / 25.8°C | Humidity: 87% | Pressure: 29.89in / 1012hPa (Rising) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 1.2mph / 1.9km/h | Water Temperature: 86 ° F
 Local News:  Fisherman camp stirs up Marina Drive    Local weather still unsettled as TD9 fades away    Cadets hold garage sale to boost dwindling funds    Clock ticking on daylight saving discussion    Entertainer's line up for NCVO fundraiser    Shark-fishing ban on the way    Home Gas burgled    Overstayer jailed for four months    One new imported chikungunya case    Deadline on daylight saving input nears    Happy hour to eradicate polio    Stroke study launched    Survivor gives back with vintage sale fundraiser    Residents get health screenings in Savannah    
FAQFAQ  TOSTOS  SearchSearch  View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

Andy's Rent a Car - Video | Reviews | Photos | Discount Code 5 Star Rating

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Andy's Rent a Car - Video | Reviews | Photos | Discount Code
Rated: 5 stars out of 5 (199 ratings)

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Transportation

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Joe StebbinsReply with quote
Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(40)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: Andy's Rent a Car - Video | Reviews | Photos | Discount Code

Andy's Rent a Car - Save 20%

Enter CAG20 in the discount code box.

Andy's Rent-A-Car:

Go to their website

Pick your dates and location:

Enter discount code: CAG20

The discount code will take you to a special screen where all the rates are reduced.

NOTE: Rates are subject to change, however once you confirm your reservation that rate will be locked in for you. Their online rates are already reduced by 15% so you will only see a 5% difference after entering the CAG20 code. This may not be combined with any other offers, and must be booked directly with Andy's at their web site. The CAG discount code may be disabled during peak season.

Reservations must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival to qualify for these special discounts during the winter season.

To contact Andy's personally:

Phone: (345)949-8111

Fax: (345)949-8385

Attn: Kenny Parsons

P.O. Box 127
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands

When you arrive, Andy's is not down the street with all the other car rental agencies; they are located directly across the street from the airport.

0 person likes this post.

GSRDPMReply with quote
Frequent Flyer0
Frequent Flyer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject:

It's been almost three days since I emailed Alvin. Still no response. I sent a second email about a day ago as well. Today I called Andy's but the person who answered said she could not help me as she has nothing to do with the website and could not help me with the discount. I hope he responds to my email soon. I am concerned that a convertible may not be available by the time I can book... Sad

Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(40)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject:

GSRDPM - I have a call into Alvin and you can expect a reply on Monday. You still have 83 days to go so the convertible should not be a problem. Very Happy

Vegas M - Andy's provides free shuttle service if you prefer to do it that way. Wink

Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(40)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject:

It has just been brought to my attention that people are contacting Andy's by phone and requesting the Activity Guide 20% discount.

The 20% discount with Andy's is a special online promotion and must be booked through their web site HERE

Pick your dates and location and enter cag20 in the box that says "discount code". That will take you to a special screen where all rates are reduced by 20% and you will find cars starting as low as $17.88/day!

NOTE: Rates are subject to change, however once you confirm your reservation that rate will be locked in for you.

If you experience any difficulties or need to contact them personally for any reason, do NOT use the email or phone numbers at the bottom of the web site. Instead please email Alvin at: caymanwebworld@yahoo.com or post here.

jskasickReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Joe. I emailed Alvin after I had already booked a convertible online and asked about the Activity Guide discount and he did get back to me with the discount over the 10% one I got online. This money will be spent on one of the 4 or 5 times I'm watching BFM at The Reef.

You do good work Joe but it didn't help me get a red Mustang. He said no Mustang convertibles were available; I'll have to settle for a Sebring like I had last year.

Neeners815Reply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject:

Hi Joe,

I was wondering if you could help. I saw this special yesterday and decided to take advantage of it. We arrive tomorrow, so I couldn't get anything online until a few days later as it required a 3 day in advance search. Anyway, that's fine - we don't need a car the whole time. I sent an inquiry to see if they had compact cars available, but haven't heard anything back. We are there wednesday - wednesday. If you can't do anything I totally understand. It sounded like if you call about the special the people might not have any idea what you're referring to, though ? Or how to help?

Anyway - I'll call you when we get to the island! CAN'T WAIT!!

Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(40)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject:

Neeners815 - The 20% discount is not valid within 72 hours of arrival. The best thing to do would be to wait until you get here and use the coupon in Activity Guide for a 10% discount. Wink

ralphy57Reply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Car Rental - Book online in advance to SAVE?

Coming to Grand Cayman Oct 11-16, should I make reservations for a car online, would it be less or doesn't it matter. I'm using Andy's.

Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(40)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Hi ralphy57 - Welcome to the forum. Very Happy

It will be a lot cheaper if you book your car ahead of time online and use the CAG20 code where it says "discount code". Wink

Please go to your profile and activate your trip countdown when you have time.

Where are you staying? Is this your first visit to the Cayman Islands? You are in for an incredible vacation, there are far fewer visitors here than normal.

ralphy57Reply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: repeatvisit

Hi Joe, we are staying at the Comfort Suites and doing some diving with Don Fosters. We visited the islands in Jan.2004, Had a trip planned for this past Jan. but Ivan came along. We are so looking forward to this trip. I hope the weather is ok in October. I can taste that rum cake and coconut rum.I will definately pick up a copy of CAG.

Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(40)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject:

ralphy57 - That sounds great - you are in for the time of your lives! It seems to rain every Pirate's Week for the last few years but you are coming before that so you should be fine.

If you haven't already booked Comfort Suites, you can get a discount for mentioning Acitivty Guide. There will be discounts for Don Fosters in the magazine as well. If you plan on doing any amount of calling while you are here you might want to bring your cell phone and roam or rent one from Cable and Wireless. The phone rates at Comfort Suites are very high, even for local calls. Wink

I'll call Blackbeard's and warn them so they have plenty of rum available for you in October! Cheers

ralphy57Reply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Andys car rental

Hi Joe, help me figure this one out. On Andy's site rates for a Grand AM

per dayare $44, $176 for4 days. I put in the CAG20 discount code and the prices change to $51.76per day and $165 for 4 days. That doesn't seem like a 20% discount.Granted it is 20%off the $51.76 per day, but Iwould like to know why the rate changed.

Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(40)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject:

ralphy57 - When you enter the CAG20 code it takes you to a different page where all the rates are reduced by 20%. Wink

kathrynReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: How To Get the CAG Discount at Andy's Car Rental

i'm having a problrm getting the 20% discount. I will be renting from the 9th to the 16th of august. Its 192 aweek plus two days at 32 these are the rates online.They quote 421. If i add that up and take 20% I get 358.40 Can anyone help. this is at Andys Thank you

(Topic renamed for sake of clarity) - Scubachar

Edited By : scubachar Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:17:35 -0500
CaymantwinsReply with quote
Native0
Native
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes...would settle for an ocean instead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Kathryn - Joe said previously to enter CAG20 code in the coupon section and it takes you to a different page where all the rates are reduced by 20%. Hope this helps!

:palm:

LIVE each day the the fullest... LAUGH until your sides hurt... LOVE like you've never loved before...

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Transportation
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 1 of 20

Rate as     
5 Star Rating  based on 199 ratings.
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions