Play Stop
Memberlist Register Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 71.4°F / 21.9°C | Humidity: 73% | Pressure: 30.06in / 1018hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph / 3.2km/h | Water Temperature: 85 ° F
FAQFAQ TOSTOSSearchSearch View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

A visit to the Caribbean beaches

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> General Questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  

LovendozReply with quote
Credits:
(1)

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:27 am    Post subject: A visit to the Caribbean beaches

Hi,

Planning for a vacation trip is one of the troublesome things I have ever met with. So much of confusions and doubts happens to me. So I have cut short the two trips in a year to one. It has actually made my kids disappointed. But this time, I have planned to take them to an exciting place where we all have never been to. For that, I would like to know your opinion.

How about visiting the Caribbean islands for a change? I have never been to that place before. I think it would be interesting. If possible I’m planning to go by the end of the year? Will it be a good time to visit? I would like to know few things about the place:
1.Which would be a good time to visit?
2.What would be the daily budget for the expenses?
3.How much should I have for the food and the drinks?
If anyone has visited the place or knows about them, kindly share your experience and details.

A couple of days ago, I came to read about an article which describes the places, beaches, and resorts in Barbados. It was interesting. I searched for the details online and saw some pics which was so attractive. I also read about some accommodation facilities in Barbados. Has anyone been to this place? Is it a good place to spend the vacation with the family?
Waiting for your replies. Your replies and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

0 person likes this post.
mchase66Reply with quote
Frequent Flyer0
Frequent Flyer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject:

The Caribbean is made up of 28 Island nations, Cayman will cost double what Cuba would cost. You need to be way more specific, it's not just one place. Ask the same question about Europe or Asia, same thing.

Edited By : mchase66 Friday, 16 June 2017 01:19:37 AM.
0 person likes this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> General Questions
Page 1 of 1
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions