Play     Stop

Memberlist Register  Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages 

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 86.5°F / 30.3°C | Humidity: 63% | Pressure: 29.98in / 1015hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 5.8mph / 9.3km/h | Water Temperature: 82 ° F
 Local News:  Charity needs furniture for half-way house    Sea search on for men missing from troubled boat    Cubans on run as centre struggles with security    Work underway to repair key GT highway    Online poll: Sunday trading up to market    Police warn of Easter burglary threat    Premier rings in Oxbridge on NASDAQ    Easter Week services    Nomination process for annual Nurse of the Year award opens    Medical tourism forms available    Enjoy bun and cheese in moderation    
FAQFAQ  TOSTOS  SearchSearch  View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

Activity Guide ROCKS!

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grisetaReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Activity Guide ROCKS!

I just had the most enjoyable and fun vacation in Grand Cayman with my family, and the Activity Guide played a big part in helping us find the best places to eat and snorkel. We especially liked the self guided tours, did both of them. I didn't even know there was a website for it, we didn't check online very much before, but we will for sure next time and tell all our friends about the great savings and everything you offer.

5 people like this post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions