Play ††††Stop
Memberlist Register Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 74.7°F / 23.7°C | Humidity: 88% | Pressure: 29.98in / 1015hPa () | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 3.5mph / 5.6km/h | Water Temperature: 82 ° F
 Local News:  Cruise passenger drowns snorkelling off 7MB    Drivers warned as Christmas lights draw crowds    Scott takes up advocacy job for finance sector    Premier welcomes new dawn for US and Cuba    St. Ignatius Christmas drawing winners    RBC fined US$35 million over illegal 'wash trades'    Tourism officials watchful over Cuba-US thaw    Teen sentenced for indecent photos    Donations sought for Evans family holiday    Christmas sale helps Sunrise center    Tourist drowns while snorkeling    
FAQFAQTOSTOSSearchSearchView unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

One Hundred Million(th) visitor to website

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions

View previous topic :: View next topic  

bsg5698Reply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: One Hundred Million(th) visitor to website

Just noticed I was your 1,000,000th visitor to your website. Too bad it is under the circumstances of monitoring Hurricane Dean. Thank you so much for the updates. We will hopefully be there on the 30th, arriving on the Mariner of the Sea I pray that all who are in Dean's path keep safe and we will be able to visit your beautiful island in 11 days. Best regards, Becky

Edit: Title changed - Joe

Edited By : Joe Stebbins Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:14:11 -0400
0 person likes this post.

CelineReply with quote
Ms. Popularity0
Ms. Popularity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject:

WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sorry too it's under these circumstances, but WAIT until you see that island paradise, meet those people, eat that rum cake, have a rum punch and jerk chicken, see turtles and rays and butterflies and art andonandonandon.........you're in for a REAL treat!
Celine

Joe StebbinsReply with quote
Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(41)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Welcome bsg5698 and thank you for posting about that but you were actually our 100,000,000th (one HUNDRED millionth) visitor. Our main page collects all hits from throughout our entire web. We've been around for over a decade and have been advertising aggressively for the past couple years so it's not uncommon for us to receive a million hits in a single month.

Let me know when you are coming for your next visit and I will try to get you a special discount on your accommodations or your favorite activity for being our 100,000,000th visitor.

SHELLNNYNJReply with quote
Status Member0
Status Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject:

CONGRATS ON BEING OUR one HUNDRED millionth visitor bsg5698!!!

Quote:
I pray that all who are in Dean's path keep safe

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!!!! Thanks for the kind words to all our residents and vistitors.

I would like to wish u well, and hopefully all will calm and pass for your visit to the island. As Celine said YOU ARE IN FOR A REAL TREAT!

Michelle

divesergeantReply with quote
Credits:
(40)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject:

Joe Stebbins wrote:
Welcome bsg5698 and thank you for posting about that but you were actually our 100,000,000th (one HUNDRED millionth) visitor. Our main page collects all hits from throughout our entire web. We've been around for over a decade and have been advertising aggressively for the past couple years so it's not uncommon for us to receive a million hits in a single month.

Holy mackeral, Joe. One hundred million hits. Your website is really rocking!

CAG has got to be a great asset for the Cayman Islands. It helps new visitors learn of the islands, and lets those of us who are too long between trips keep the islands as close to our minds as they are to our hearts.

Keep up the good work.

DS

Papa SmokeReply with quote
Frequent Flyer0
Frequent Flyer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject:

Just for fun, I am loading a drawing of 100 Million PENNIES. Each penny in the block represents ONE visit to CAG!!

WOW!!

The man MUST be Joe Stebbins!!

width 12 feet (7 feet)
height 12 feet (7 feet)
thickness 12 feet (7 feet)
total weight 312.5 tons
height stacked 99 Miles
area (laid flat) 390,690 square feet (9 acres)

Edited By : Papa Smoke Sunday, 23 November 2008 01:44:17 PM.

muzzilloReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject:

I'm not surprised. No matter what I searched for in the Cayman Islands this site was almost always at the top of the list! And itís been nothing short of a godsend. I made a last minute Christmas present for a pre-holiday trip for the wife and kids. I needed a lot of info fast and no other site even comes close. In three days, I got a great rate at the Beach Suites, car and stingray tour, and have my whole must do list finished. The videos and photos are a terrific way of getting to know the place before really getting to know the place. The reviews and volumes of information are an enormous help. The discounts are also a nice touch, especially the more I realize the Caymans are not a cheap place to visit.

I have to say, in travelling for over 20 years, to dozens of different locations, I have never found any website, travel agent, or anything else anywhere near this helpful.

My compliments to Activity Guide and all responsible for this well organized, fun and creative website!

CelineReply with quote
Ms. Popularity0
Ms. Popularity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject:

muzzillo.......that was SO nice of you and thoughtful....AND accurate! This IS the number one rated site for the Cayman Islands and worthy of the title!

Have a wonderful vacation, and if you have not yet bought MY Christmas present.............................I can be packed in a heartbeat!

tracyaReply with quote
Status Member0
Status Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject:

I totally agree with muzillo!!! I love this site and I have enjoyed so much. I really appreciate the help from the people in this forum. They have all been great!!! Razz clapping

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Activity Guide Announcements and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions