Play     Stop

Memberlist Register  Follow Cayman Islands Activity Guide on Twitter  Cayman Activity Guide on My space Follow Cayman Activity Guide on Facebook
Profile Log in to check your private messages 

Royal Palms Live Webcam
Temperature: 77.9°F / 25.5°C | Humidity: 84% | Pressure: 29.92in / 1013hPa (Steady) | Conditions: Partly Cloudy | Wind Direction: ESE | Wind Speed: 2.3mph / 3.7km/h | Water Temperature: 86 ° F
 Local News:  Fifth local case of Chikungunya confirmed in WB    Financial facelift with new $100 bills    Flamingo flock blown off course    Fishing 'camp' sparks complaints    Bartender makes a splash for foster kids    HBO ends dispute with WestStar    Health City featured in marketing documentary    Marketing conference scheduled for November    Food certification courses for Pirates Week vendors    
FAQFAQ  TOSTOS  SearchSearch  View unanswered postsView unanswered posts  
Earn CAG Credits with Every Review - Reward Values $25 - $1,200

Cayman Private Charters - Luxurious Private Yacht | PHOTOS | Discount | Reviews 5 Star Rating

As a non-registered guest, you are only able to read a portion of our forums. For complete access to all forums and the lowest prices and greatest savings, please spend a few minutes and register.

Cayman Private Charters - Luxurious Private Yacht | PHOTOS | Discount | Reviews
Rated: 5 stars out of 5 (19 ratings)

Post new topic   Reply to topic      Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Water Sports - Miscellaneous

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Joe StebbinsReply with quote
Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(41)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Cayman Private Charters - Luxurious Private Yacht | PHOTOS | Discount | Reviews

CAYMAN PRIVATE CHARTERS

• A day at sea that most people only dream of

- now yours for the asking

• A price that seems to good to be true

- yet priced for all to enjoyl

• Their Motto:

Always something very exciting and different

• Their Business Model:

Whatever you desire, we deliver, and more

• What makes them so unique:

Now any visitor can affordably realize their most wild fantasy at sea

• Their ultimate goal:

Every customer returns utterly and completely fulfilled, far in excess of their wildest dreams and expectations.

Close you eyes for a moment and imagine the most beautiful yacht you have ever seen. Picture it cascading over the calm crystal clear waters of the Cayman Islands. Now add anything that you could possibly desire: a cool drink; that special date; a day with the boys/girls—anything from a tranquil day of intimate sun bathing to the wildest party you have ever imagined. Now open your eyes and you will find exactly what you are looking for at Cayman Private Charters!

Perfect for celebrating anniversaries, romances or creating new ones; Cayman Private Charters delivers exactly what the customer wants, every time and virtually boundless.

Their vessel is a sleek 2003 luxurious 32 foot Regal Express Cruiser, absolutely perfect for highly personal entertaining while exploring the most tranquil and remote waters of the Cayman Islands. Their dream boat offers every comfort you could possibly need while out on the water, including:

• All the piping hot fresh water you can use
• Air conditioned indoor kitchen and private bedroom
• Complete cooking utensils
• Comfortable intimate sleeping quarters
• Fully enclosed shower
• Full bathroom
• Sophisticated FM/CD/DVD Surround Sound System
• Numerous seating options
• Amenities too numerous to mention. Suffice it to say that this boat has more amenities than many homes on Grand Cayman!

This sleek gem is powered by twin Mercury engines while a 5KW generator keeps every creature comfort running smoothly and quietly. Purr along at an effortless 30mph cruising speed or let the engines rip for the thrill of a lifetime! WHATEVER your desire, Cayman Private Charters makes your most vivid dreams a reality.

Perfect for couples or singles, even entire families are welcome aboard. All it takes is a phone call or email and everything will be ready for you when you arrive, right down to the most intimate detail.

Whatever your dreams and desires may be, Cayman Private Charters makes it all happen on the tranquil seas in the quintessential tropical paradise sun and romance, while diligently catering to your every whim.

Cayman Private Charters is where your wildest dreams come true, while one of your favorite surprises will be their affordable prices! They love to please visitors to the Cayman Islands and Activity Guide members interested in viewing properties from the perspective of the sea can go for little more than the cost of fuel and maintenance!

There has never been a boating adventure anything like this before!

For more information, details, reservations and VERY AFFORDABLE PRICING:

Cayman Private Charters

Phone: 345-926-2722

Always book direct and mention the Activity Guide discount for special discount rates, free hours and other member perks!

Note: Not all offers always apply simultaneously however, Activity Guide members will be given either a free hour with purchase of some portion of a day excursion and/or a discount on their charter. No discounts or special offers are valid with any other offers, subject to change without notice and restrictions may apply.

0 person likes this post.

pnwsubsReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: sting ray n kaibo

We would like to do sting ray city with soto but also want to hit kaibo beach. we will be in GCI 7-4 on carnival cruiselines. Is this gonna be possible or are we crazy?!

Joe StebbinsReply with quote
Founder/Administrator
Credits:
(41)

Founder/Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject:

Welcome pnwsubs.

For combined Stingray City and Kaibo you would be better off calling Living the Dream Divers or Cayman Private Charters.
The latter offers many more options now but I have not updated it yet, although you will find all their contact information.

Be sure to request your Activity Guide discounts and have a wonderful vacation.

Cayman Private ChartersReply with quote
Activity Representative0
Activity Representative

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Cayman Private Charters - Premier Charter Company - Photos

Cayman Private Charters offers half day, full day & multi-day boat excursions.

We have 4 boats for charter:

~~PARADISE EXPLORER
55' Luxury Yacht

~~STINGRAY EXPLORER
32' Luxury Cruiser

~~AQUA EXPLORER
23' Power Catamaran

~~ADVENTURE EXPLORER
18' Sport/Ski Boat

All charters include a captain & crew, ice, soft drinks, assortment of snacks and fruit. The goal of our experienced crew is to make your excursion as unforgettable as possible.

We are a Caymanian owned company striving to offer something different to locals and tourists alike. For the past 30 years the founder of this company has enjoyed the unparalleled beauty of the Cayman Islands & surrounding waters. Water skiing, diving, Rum Point, Kaibo, snorkeling, sailing, dinner cruses, taking friends on tours of the North Sound and Seven Mile Beach including George Town, South Sound and of course the stingray city sandbar and enjoying the sister islands too.

This relationship with the Caribbean Sea has grown into what is now a small but very personal company with one thing in mind... Giving you the best experience possible in the waters around the Cayman Islands. For this reason we offer private charters only, no groups. "it is your boat for the day". We provide the crew and boats for a worry free experience for you. Currently we have four boats ranging in price to fit your group and budget. (18' 23' 32' & our 55' yacht)

jdsingerReply with quote
Newbie0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: deep sea charter

[I am going to be on a Cruise ship that will be in Grand Cayman on February 24, 2011 and I plan on taking a half day deep sea charter. Is anybody going to be there the same day that would like to share the cost of a charter? Laughing

Activity Representative0
Activity Representative

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject:

Hi jdsinger,
be sure to contact us even if you can't get enough numbers. I'm sure we can work with you to make your trip to Cayman unforgettable!

3stoogesmomReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject:

I'm thinking of making a day of it for me and the boys with this charter...hope it works out!

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject:

Does anyone know what kind of discount we get through the guide? I was quoted a half day rate that matches the rate on their site...no discount.

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject:

UPDATE: just finished finalizing plans with Bill Baldwin from this charter, and I must say how impressed I am! He got back to me right away, and he's answered any question I have.

We're going to make a full day of it on their 23-foot Aqua Explorer, experiencing so many things I wasn't sure we could get done in one trip. I am looking forward to this trip so much, and I will have lots of pictures, God willing, to share with you of our Cayman Private Charters adventure!

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject:

Question: Carrying so much cash around is not something I'm inclined to do...Should we pay for these services with travelers' cheques or credit cards? Is there a preference?

blazeReply with quote
Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Credit Cards, Cash, Travelers Checks, or ATM

To my dismay, my bank stopped offering travelers checks last year, telling me that customers don't have a need for them since everyone has a debit card now. Embarassed I guess that makes sense. I started using my debit card on a recent trip, I was not charged any additional transaction fees by the merchants, I got the official exchange rate on my U.S. Dollars via my debit card, and most merchants will allow a cash back optioon so I could always have adequate spending cash on hand for smaller purchases when a debit card is not the most appropriate means of payment. For bigger purchases like car rental or something where I need more protection from problems with the transaction, I us a regular credit card.

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the insight! I'm hoping that someone from Cayman private Charters will respond. I know Soto's prefers cash. I just want to make sure I do things right because we are getting a great deal.

Activity Representative0
Activity Representative

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject:

Hi 3stoogesmom sorry we didn't get back to you sooner.
You can pay with visa, master card or discovery credit cards. We are going to check with our bank this morning regarding travelers checks and will get back to you today.
Thanks for choosing us and if you need any other info let us know.
Thanks.

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject:

oh heck, that's even easier! I'll just use a credit card then!

Temporary Resident0
Temporary Resident

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject:

Without a doubt, our full day charter with Captain Steve was the higlight of our first vacation in the Cayman Islands. We saw it all: sea stars, stingrays, iguana, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, dining at Kaibo, and just enjoying cruising on their fabulous boat!

Thank you for giving us memories to last a lifetime. I will recommend this company to everyone, and we will book with them when, God willing, we return.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Cayman Activity Guide Forum Index -> Water Sports - Miscellaneous
Page 1 of 1

Rate as     
5 Star Rating  based on 19 ratings.
Post a reply

Choose Display Order
User Permissions