CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Wharf Friday Night Happy Hour

HOME Forums Dining and Entertainment After Hours Wharf Friday Night Happy Hour

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Jeff A
    Jeff A

We will definitely be hitting the Wharf on Friday May 13th…just completing my first full day of married life :cheers:

Oh no….it was Harry…. 😥 😥 😥 😥 😥

Please keep us posted…

Celine
    Celine

Joe………in light of scubachar’s comments….if my group goes at 5:00…..will there be any trouble getting seats? Would going at 4:30 or even 4:45 be better and can we be seated at the bar area then? Really think standing for a Happy Hour is a fun way to mingle and meet for the 20 somethings or even 30 somethings as well as for people stopping there on their way home from work, but those days are gone for we geezers………want chair, want table…want it now 😉

Celine

Anonymous

Celine – If you show up at 4:30 you should not have any problem getting a table. 😉

I agree…..I’m sure 4:30 or maybe even 5:00 would be safe. But, if you have a “group”, I guess I’d go as early as possible, but that’s just me. We knew that we were taking a chance by not going till after 6:00, but we we also knew that the band didn’t start until 8:00…..so that’s why we waited a bit. We had never been there before, so we didn’t know how crowded it would be.

So, to be sure to get a table or tables, you’d better go early……once you get your table, leave the guys there holding it, and then you can go shopping for t-shirts or souvenirs in the little gift shop right off the bar area….it’s called multi-tasking!

:dance1:

Celine
    Celine

thanks Joe and scubachar……….will be there at 4:30.

Scubachar………..the MEN can go shopping during THAT time……..can’t carry rum punch around………will spill 😮 ……..will NOT leave it 😀

Celine

Celine
    Celine

Scubachar……….YIKES……..just reread your post and realized you wrote a souvenir shop off the bar area………..YAHOO….one I HAVEN’T been too…….may risk leaving drink on table with thirsty hubby:-D Thanks for info!

Celine

Divnpaul
    divnpaul
    Participant

The only thing I don’t like about that photo is that my wife and I are NOT in IT!……… 😥

Celine
    Celine

sorry you weren’t in the photo too Paul………..we all would’ve loved that who’s on the left who’s on the right to continue for another month or two………NOT 😀 and stop whining……you were just there 😉

without sympathy Celine

Rwillis757
    rwillis757

The Wharf Happy Hour had some of the best food we had all trip and it was FREE. Do this one for sure!

What time does the happy hour start there?

Celine
    Celine

from 5 to 7 the buffet is kept full…….check out Joe’s photos under After Hours and then Wharf Happy Hour!

Celine 🙂

Bigtexdog
    bigtexdog

I will be there in 14 days.

You can count on that!

Cubanpete
    Cubanpete

So how was it Tex Dog?

Cubanpete

Hello,

I was wondering if that 70’s and 80’s :dancing: :dancing: :band: Boogie Nights thingy is every Friday night at the Wharf, the same night they have free appetizers during Happy Hour? :confused: Does anyone happen to know??

Thanks! :sun:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE