Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

tracya and knees discussion of misc. vacations

HOME Forums MyPage My Personal Pages tracya and knees discussion of misc. vacations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Knees
    knees

haltom,

I didn’t know you were expecting…..Congratulatioins…….you’re getting something a whole lot better than fritters and beer. When are you due?

Haltom
    haltom

We should have a new addition at the beginning of July, which really hampers my plans to return to GC in April. 😥 So find a turtle, drink a Caybrew or 20 :drinking: , and eat conch fritters daily for me.

Knees
    knees

I definitely will do that………..conch fritters, 20 beers……..that’s not too many for 14 days…. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 maybe I need to make it 40, 20 for you and 20 for me.. :bouncelaugh: :bouncelaugh: :bouncelaugh:

I promise not to write any more about conch fritters before I leave (hope I can keep that promise) 😉 😉 😉

Just don’t read my trip report until after the new precious one if born….you’ll be drooling. 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛

Now I must get to bed……….

Divnpaul
    divnpaul
    Participant

20 beers… that’s not too many for one day… :jump:

Knees
    knees

divnpaul wrote:

20 beers… that’s not too many for one day:jump:

😯 😯 😯 It is for me dp………. 😆 😆 😆 I want to spend my time on the beach…….not in the bathroom. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haltom
    haltom

Two would probably do me in right now! 🙂 Cheap date. :laugh:

Haltom
    haltom

Could you people please quit talking about this around the pregnant chick with conch fritter cravings? 🙄 I really missed our trip this year!! 😥

Knees
    knees

haltom wrote:

Could you people please quit talking about this around the pregnant chick with conch fritter cravings? 🙄 I really missed our trip this year!! 😥

Sorry haltom….just want to let you know I did have some for you along with a Caybrew or two.

When are you due?

Haltom
    haltom

knees wrote:

haltom wrote:

Sorry haltom….just want to let you know I did have some for you along with a Caybrew or two.

When are you due?

It’s finally getting closer. 🙂 I am due in mid-July. The official countdown is at 55 days, but it should be a bit sooner.

Knees
    knees

That time sure went fast…..for me anyway. 😛 😛 😛 😛

I’m sure you’ll post once that precious new bundle arrives, and I hate to tease but I think I’m going to be eating conch fritters again in October. :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

This time with Balashi instead of Caybrew. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :dancing: :dancing: :palm1: :rockbed:

Tracya
    tracya

knees,

Rubbing it in.

Poor haltom I feel for you, two of my kids were born Summer babies. Its miserable I know, hang in there…

Knees
    knees

tracya wrote:

knees,

Rubbing it in. Poor haltom I feel for you, two of my kids were born Summer babies. Its miserable I know, hang in there…

Not at all Tracy. Just kidding around. 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛

Just think of all the years she has to eat conch fritters compared to me. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Tracya
    tracya

knees,

Are you headed back to GC in Oct.?

Knees
    knees

No, Tracy.

Planning on a return visit to Aruba in October. :jump: :jump: :jump:

I’m busy checking prices, etc. :upsidedown: :upsidedown: :typing: :typing: :phone:

That’s why I mentioned I would be drinking Balashi…..the local brew. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

I’m careful where we travel during hurricane season.

Tracya
    tracya

You go girl! I want to go on a cruise in Oct. Its going to Honduras, Belize and Progresso. Haven’t seen those islands yet, but there on my long list of to do’s. :laugh: :laugh:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE