Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Sunshine Suites | Photos | Reviews | Discount

HOME Forums Accommodations Resorts Sunshine Suites | Photos | Reviews | Discount

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Joe Stebbins

[align=center]All message board members will receive the best rates

at Sunshine Suites Resort by using our

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/templates/SoftBlue/images/HotelSearchLinkIcon.gif" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />[/align]

[hr]

Sunshine Suites is located directly across (200 yards) from world famous Seven Mile Beach. They have a 4 diamond rating and offer luxurious fully equipped suites at highly affordable rates.

Resort Features:

 Fully equipped kitchens in every suite

 Plush tropical interiors

 Well lit work areas with dataport phones

 Private voice mail

 Coffee maker with gourmet coffee and teas

 Ceiling fans and plantation shutters

 Hair dryer, iron and ironing board

 WiFi available (additional charge)

 Cable TV with premium movie channels, sports and financial

 Air conditioners individually controlled

 Complimentary continental breakfast served poolside. Recently upgraded to include scrambled eggs/hash browns and (usually) sausage.

Suite Features:

 Fully equipped kitchens in every suite

 Plush tropical interiors

 Well lit work areas with dataport phones

 Private voice mail

 Coffee maker with gourmet coffee and teas

 Ceiling fans and plantation shutters

 Hair dryer, iron and ironing board

 WiFi available (additional charge)

 Complimentary continental breakfast served poolside

 Cable TV with premium movie channels, sports and financial news

 Air conditioners individually controlled

[hr]

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/images/SunshineSuites/SunshinePool.jpg" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

[hr]

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/images/SunshineSuites/OneBedroom.jpg" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

[hr]

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/images/SunshineSuites/SunshineBuilding.jpg" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

[hr]

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/images/SunshineSuites/SunshineGarden.jpg" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

[hr]

Sunshine Suites is home of the famous Thursday Caribbean Night Barbecue. Click below for complete details, photos and discount:

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/images/ButtonHere.gif" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

Kaseys412
    Kaseys412

I already booked a six night stay at the Sunshine Suites for January 08′, and paid the deposit, is it too late to recieve the CAG discount?

Anonymous

Kaseys412 – Yes, it’s too late if you already made your reservation but it wouldn’t hurt to contact Nadia and let her know you are an Activity Guide member and will be writing a review about their resort upon your return. 😉

Kaseys412
    Kaseys412

Okie Dokie.. will do!

Beanie
    Beanie
    Participant

A really short week. 10/19/08-10/26/08. I do not often rave about a hotel but in this instance I cannot help myself. I checked out a lot of hotels before our trip. I wanted a suite, I wanted to be on SMB and I wanted a reasonable price. After a lot of research I decided to take a chance on Sunshine Suites. This was one of the best vacation decisions I have ever made. The facility is gorgeous. The room was clean with a fully loaded kitchen. Everything at this hotel is very well maintained, everything worked. Sunshine grill has really good food. But what I was most impressed with was the staff. Always smiling. Always happy to provide whatever service was requested from calling a taxi to answering questions about local restaurants and businesses. Another great feature of this place is the location. So many restaurants, shops and banks are within easy walking distance. When I come back to Cayman (and I will), this is the only hotel I will consider because after spending a week here I can say that considering all the above facts this hotel was a terrific VALUE.

Anonymous

Thank you Beanie – And Welcome. Next time book Sunshine Suites through our Hotel Search and you will save even more. 😉

I’m happy you enjoyed a wonderful vacation.

Amandachurch
    amandachurch
    Participant

My husband and I are headed to Cayman tomorrow morning and we are staying at the Sunshine Suites. From all of the fantastic reviews, I am even more excited to experience all there is to offer there — I will definitely update you guys when we’re back….10 whole days of fun in the sun! It’ll be quite the change from cold Minnesota! :palm:

Tracya
    tracya

amandachurch,

Have a wonderful vacation!! Can’t wait to hear your trip report! Enjoy the warm weather. :sun:

Ralphy57
    ralphy57

I had searched and searched all the villa, hotel and all places that had beds. All were so expensive for the time we are going, Dec31-Jan6, celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. I finally tried the hotel search here, and Nadia emailed me with a great rate that I couldn’t pass it up. I called her and made our reservation. What a relief not having to look further. Now it’s just the wait to get back to Grand Cayman. I also reserved the special table for two at the Lighthouse restaurant.

Thanks CAG and Joe

Tracya
    tracya

ralphy57,

Congrats on your 30th anniversary and going back to Cayman! :heart: What a way to spend it!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Anonymous

ralphy57 – It’s great to see you back and posting again. Thank you so much for your kind words. Nothing makes me happier than to see a member expressing their gratitude for even the smallest role Activity Guide may have played in helping make their Cayman Islands vacation a fun, affordable and rewarding experience. 😀

Divesergeant
    divesergeant
    Participant

ralphy57,

Congratulations on your pending 30th! The way things are now, that is getting rare.

Now the waiting starts. We’ve found that the CAG helps get us through the long wait by posting and reading. Glad to have you back on board!

So, are you planning any diving?

DS

Tracya
    tracya

DS,

Exactly, mine countdown is almost less than 80!!!!!!!!!!!! I had been looking at the hundreds forever! :jump: :jump:

Ralphy57
    ralphy57

Thanks Joe and Tracya, I have been visiting here everyday, most times twice a day.

Divesergeant, my husband will do some diving, not sure with which dive op yet. Any suggestions, thinking of wall to wall, divers down.

Tracya
    tracya

Your Welcome!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE