CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Ritz Carlton

HOME Forums Accommodations Resorts Ritz Carlton

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Divnpaul
    divnpaul
    Participant

I saw that diamond bra live and in person and let me tell ya, it was no big deal….

Cindylou
    cindylou

Paul – I would hazard to guess that the same could be said perhaps for this gift offer from Saks!!!

Cindy Lou Who

Cm.merhar
    cm.merhar

I wonder If Saks is using Soto’s for there private tour of North Sound and Stingray City? 😀

Chris

Colleen
    colleen

Just wondering has the Ritz opened yet.? It has been under construction

for i swear the last 5 yrs. i have been visiting. If it has opened, is 7

mile beach lots more congested. The hotel, condos looks so out of place

on our beautiful beach. Inquiring minds want to know. I will find out when

i am their in a month. Can’t wait!!

SHELLNNYNJ
    SHELLNNYNJ

GRAND CAYMAN, RITZ opened December 15, 2005 ? The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC is pleased to announce the opening of its 60th property, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman. The long awaited $500 million resort is situated on 144-acres spanning sea to sea from the widest stretch of Seven Mile Beach to the North Sound.

To an island long known for its beautiful beaches, renowned diving and as one of the safest and most welcoming destinations in the Caribbean, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman adds the one element that has been missing: a true luxury resort to attract the world?s most sophisticated travellers.

The 365-room resort also represents a new dimension for The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company in aligning with other brands that offer luxury lifestyle experiences to sophisticated travelers. The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman has partnered with some of the leading names in every field? from restaurants, spa, golf, tennis, retail and family programs ? to create the Seven Wonders on Seven Mile Beach including:

Silver Rain, a La Prairie spa, a brand new concept from the Swiss skincare company

Two restaurants created by Eric Ripert, chef and co-owner of New York?s Michelin three-star Le Bernardin

A tennis center developed by coach Nick Bollettieri who has instructed Andre Agassi, Monica Seles and Maria Sharapova

Ambassadors of the Environment by Jean-Michel Cousteau, an eco-educational family adventure program that introduces children to the natural wonders of Grand Cayman

The Reserve, 24 oceanfront condominiums that combine five-star resort services with the comfort of a private vacation home

Blue Tip, A Greg Norman designed and built golf course (opening February 2006)

Avenue 5, a 6,000 square foot luxury retail emporium featuring a tax and duty free shopping (opening March 2006)

?The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman represents a unique accomplishment in co-branding for the luxury market,? said Simon Cooper, president and chief operating officer of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. “By partnering with the leading brands in each of the segments which our discerning customers care about, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman will create for them both rich memories and one-of-a-kind experiences.?

The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman offers five dining venues including Blue by Eric Ripert, fine dining in the tradition of Le Bernardin and Periwinkle by Eric Ripert, a Mediterranean inspired alfresco bistro. 7 Prime Cuts & Sunsets is Grand Cayman?s only oceanfront steakhouse and Silver Palm offers Caribbean elegance and a range of dining and cocktail experiences from afternoon tea to a wine bar to a cigar lounge and terrace. Barjack, situated right next to the Caribbean Sea, offers one of the island?s best vantage points for the famed Seven Mile Beach sunset.

In addition to 365 rooms and suites, facilities at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman include 13,000 square feet of meeting space featuring the island?s largest ballroom. The resort also has a Tiffany & Co. boutique, a full service beauty salon, a fitness center and two swimming pools.

A staff of nearly 1,000 ladies and gentlemen representing 42 nationalities blends the warm elegance of The Ritz-Carlton with the innate Caribbean hospitality of Grand Cayman.

About The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman

Situated on 144 acres stretching sea-to-sea from the acclaimed Seven Mile Beach to the North Sound, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman and The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, blend a lush Caribbean backdrop with classic British-Colonial architecture. The Michael Ryan developed resort features 365 guestrooms and suites, the first La Prairie Spa in the Caribbean, five dining venues including two restaurants by Eric Ripert of top-ranking New York restaurant Le Bernardin, several bars and lounges, a 6,000-square-foot luxury retail emporium featuring premium brands, the island’s largest ballroom, a tennis center by Nick Bollettieri, the Ambassadors of the Environment by Jean-Michel Cousteau children’s program and a Greg Norman-designed nine hole golf course.

I got this from the Ritz web site…But if you input The Ritz- Carlton in the search here on this site, you will get a wealth of info that has been posted.

Rgds,

Michelle

Colleen
    colleen

Thanks Michelle for the update. I will look under search ritz and check out

the posts

TnTWalter
    TnTWalter

to see them before I head down there in 33 days. Thanks!

Trish

Anonymous

TnTWalter – It looks pretty much like any other high-rise Ritz, anywhere else in the world. Just include palm trees in the landscaping. 😉

TnTWalter
    TnTWalter

but I was hoping for real pics from people who’ve been.

Anonymous

TnTWalter – I’ll make you a deal. Activate your trip countdown and I’ll take a picture of the Ritz when I pass by on Sunday, if the weather is conducive to photography. 😉

TnTWalter
    TnTWalter

Trish :cheers:

Anonymous

TnTWalter – I didn’t go out on Sunday. I was recovering from Saturday night and it was very cloudy, in fact it still is. I am going to be out running around most of the week and the next sunny day I’ll bring my camera. 😉

Hc11238
    hc11238

There are some on *******

I am going around the same time you are. I am SO excited. Should be a blast!

[hr]

Edit: Link removed. Please do not post links to other message boards. – Joe

TnTWalter
    TnTWalter

out taking some beauties…

Pretty Please?

Trish 😆

Anonymous
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE