CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

reef resort vs. reef condos

HOME Forums Accommodations Resorts reef resort vs. reef condos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joann71
    Joann71

Are these two different places?. The pictures I was looking at on tripadvisor called The Reef Resort do not look like the pictures from another thread on this message board of Cayman Reef Condos.

Welcome to the forum Joann71 🙂 ,

You are absolutely right…..the Reef Resort and the Cayman Reef Condos are two completely different properties and on opposite sides of the island. The Reef Resort is way over on the East side of the island, and the Cayman Reef Condos are located in a prime spot on 7 Mile Beach.

If you are interested in the Cayman Reef, be sure to check out caymanvillas though our http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/templates/SoftBlue/images/HotelSearchLinkIcon.gif" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

I think that they handle rentals at a few of the units at the Cayman Reef, and they might give you a discount for being a member of this forum 😉 .

Char

Ocean Reef Resort is a joke. I hope they get what they deserve. I don’t know why any business would not give refunds in this type of disaster. I know if they were vacationing somewhere they would not want to waste their money.

Divesergeant
    divesergeant
    Participant

We stayed at Cayman Reef on our trip last February, renting two condos for the bunch of us. The location is great and walking to most of SMB isn’t a problem, as long as you are a walking type of person!

It is right near the Reef Grill and their heavenly Sea Bass which is a definite plus, except for Friday night when the band and crowd can get going pretty lively. If it is too much, close the windows and crank up the a/c!

All in all, it is a good location and the condos we were in were well maintained

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE