DIVE

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Recommendation for a Tour of the Island?

HOME Forums Cruise Ship Activities Making The Most Of One Day Recommendation for a Tour of the Island?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ada Combarro
    Ada Combarro
    Participant

Please recommend a tour for my clients. They are interested in going to the historic areas and would like to spend time in the Village of Hell and see the Hell area. What tour would you recommend? Do you give travel agents a commission. They will be arriving the Cayman Island on a Royal Caribean Cruise ship on December 23, 2008. They will be docked from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.. Please let me know also the cost and if they pick them up at the dock. Also if you need to make reservations. Thank you

Welcome Ada,

This is a message board for people who want to ask questions and seek recommendations for things to do on their upcoming vacation to the Cayman Islands, or for those of us who have been before, to share our experiences and pictures from our own trips there.

“We” do not run any tours, therefore we would not be able to offer you a commission for any tours that you would help your clients book.

To more specifically answer your question, if your clients want to take a tour of the island, I think that they should call a man named Chris, who is a personal friend of the Administrator of this forum, Joe Stebbins. Chris is a licensed taxi driver, who would be happy to give your clients a customized tour at a much cheaper rate than the cabs would who are lined up at the pier, seeking fares from the other cruise ship passengers. Apparently, Chris will arrange a meeting place a few blocks away from the terminal where their ship’s tender will bring them into Georgetown (there is no dock).

Chris’ number is 1-345-949-5702, and yes, I would tell them to call in advance.

By the way, tell your clients that a visit to Hell will only take about ten or fifteen minutes (at most), depending on how many t-shirts they want to buy. 🙄

I think the best advice that you can give your clients is to share this website with them and urge them to check it out and read ALL the good advice that we have here. Then, ask questions! We’re here to help!

Char

Char,

Do you know if Chris is still offering this service? And do you know if he has an e-mail address?

Thanks,

Sandy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE