Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Pet Friendly places to stay????

HOME Forums Accommodations Resorts Pet Friendly places to stay????

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sirsnowy
    sirsnowy

I am looking for a pet friendly condo to stay in with my little maltese dog. I have been to Grand Cayman 4 times now and still can not find a place. Do they even exist in Cayman??? I hate leaving her behind when we travel. She becomes so stressed when she is not with me. If anyone knows of a place, please share with me. Thank you so much!

I think the bigger hurdle may be bringing your dog to Cayman. I’m not sure if we can post links or not, but if we can, this may be a place to start doing your research: http://www.gov.ky/portal/page?_pageid=3921,6924628&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

There are places that allow pets, but I would figure out of the CIG restrictions were worth it before I checked out lodging.

Have fun.

If you decide it’s worth the hassle, Turtle Nest Inn allowed small dogs last I knew. You can book them through the Hotel Search link at the top of the page.

Sirsnowy
    sirsnowy

billinwilliamst wrote:

I think the bigger hurdle may be bringing your dog to Cayman. I’m not sure if we can post links or not, but if we can, this may be a place to start doing your research: http://www.gov.ky/portal/page?_pageid=3921,6924628&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

There are places that allow pets, but I would figure out of the CIG restrictions were worth it before I checked out lodging.

Have fun.

Thank you sooo much for responding to my question. It was VERY helpful. My little dog is a maltese and she weighs 6 pounds. She does have all her shots. The only thing she would need is the blood work 14 days prior. I will check out the Turtle Nest Inn when I am there in April and see what they say. It would be great to take her with us next time we go. Thank you again for all your help!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE