Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Nightlife ideas with older teens.

HOME Forums Dining and Entertainment After Hours Nightlife ideas with older teens.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    EvertonMD
    EvertonMD

My husband and I are looking for nightlife that could include our 19 year old son, home for a quick stay of military leave and our 15 year old son. We all music. They’d love to be able to hear some jazz and local caribbean/reggae music. I myself am really looking forward to relaxing with my family and a cocktail or two but I definatlely don’t want to have to leave the boys at our condo. Any suggestion very much appreciated!

Anonymous

Welcome EvertonMD:

You will find a lot of fun things to do at night with your sons. Here’s just a few suggestions off the top of my head:

• Stingers Luau Dinner Show

• Marriott Dinner Show

• Aqua Beach

• Jolly Roger Cruise

• Royal Palms

• Atlantis Night Submarine Tour

• Cayman Kayaks Bio luminescent Tour (subject to moon cycle)

• Kaibo Luna Del Mar

You will find a lot of information, reviews, photos and videos for these and many more evening attractions in this forum.

Be sure to check the Nightly Events section of Activity Guide for the month you will be visiting; we list all of the best current evening attractions.

Have a great vacation!

Tracya
    tracya

Joe,

Until you listed that, I never realized how much we did!!! Thumbs up to your list!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :clapping: :clapping:

EvertonMD
    EvertonMD

Joe,

Great list! Nice work and love your site. Can’t wait to go.

Tracya
    tracya

Welcome EvertonMD,

When are you headed to GC? You can post tour ticker through your profile. 🙂 (vacation countdown)

EvertonMD
    EvertonMD

Thank you Tracya. Heading down there the end of July. Just now finishing up the big details – place to stay – Villas of the Galleon (booked thru private owner) and plane tickets US Air. Other than a car of which we are stuck between Jeep soft top or new Challenger, the rest is just fun in the sun.

Tracya
    tracya

EvertonMD,

Glad its all working out for you!!! Guess our time is coming up quickly…I can’t wait!!

LizDavis
    LizDavis

THE BAREFOOT MAN!!! I was in the Caymans 26 years ago, I was 22 and had a BLAST at his show, lots of Reggai music….I looked him up on the web and he will be a the Reef I think it is on thur night in Oct, don’t know about any other dates but he is a MUST SEE for all ages!!!

LizDavis
    LizDavis

The Barefoot 😉 :thumb: :clapping: Man

Divesergeant
    divesergeant
    Participant

I have several BFM CDs and we went to see him in person. He is hilarious.

Shelly
    shelly

He is back to doing some nights on SMB plus at the Reef on East End. Remember when he was at the Holiday Inn? Loved Santa’s got a Sunburn!

EvertonMD wrote:

My husband and I are looking for nightlife that could include our 19 year old son, home for a quick stay of military leave and our 15 year old son. We all music. They’d love to be able to hear some jazz and local caribbean/reggae music. I myself am really looking forward to relaxing with my family and a cocktail or two but I definatlely don’t want to have to leave the boys at our condo. Any suggestion very much appreciated!

There is no need to leave the boys at the condo, or at least the 19 year old. The drinking age is 18.

Jpep
    jpep
    Participant

billinwilliamst wrote:

EvertonMD wrote:

There is no need to leave the boys at the condo, or at least the 19 year old. The drinking age is 18.

Bill,

Not sure if this is an issue any more … the post is 4 years old! 😉

Enjoy your upcoming return trip! :thumb:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE