CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Knees Heads Off to Aruba

HOME Forums MyPage My Personal Pages Knees Heads Off to Aruba

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Knees
    knees

Happy to hear that, Tracy.

We had so much rain this past weekend….unreal and it was because of Ike….in fact I-90 going to O’Hare was closed due to flooding on Saturday.

Hey……..I’ll send our fall chill your way………what happened to summer? :crying: :crying: :crying:

Can’t wait to hit the beaches on Aruba and exend our warmth for a few more days. :dance1: :band: :palm1: :sun:

Tracya
    tracya

knees,

No, thank you. I am not a cold weather person. We just are now getting into the 80’s. I am comfortable!!! 😎

Knees
    knees

It was 80 here today too….supposed to be great the next 4 days…..need a little sunshine on my skin…losing my summer tan and beach time is getting close……Whoopee! :dancing: :margarita: :rockbed: :palm1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tracya
    tracya

knees,

Lucky!!! Wish I was going on a trip soon. My next vacation I’ll spend nursing my son from a tonsilectomy. Same time and place next year one more kid to go!!!

Knees
    knees

tracya wrote:

knees,

Lucky!!! Wish I was going on a trip soon. My next vacation I’ll spend nursing my son from a tonsilectomy. Same time and place next year one more kid to go!!!

That does not sound like a lot of fun…..I will drink to your nursing duties. 😉 😉 😉 😉

Tracya
    tracya

knees,

Your so thoughtful. I’ll drink to my nursing duties to. :bouncelaugh: :bouncelaugh: :martini: I’ll also

drink a farewell margarita to these last hurricanes as well. :clapping:

Knees
    knees

tracya wrote:

knees,

Your so thoughtful. I’ll drink to my nursing duties to. :bouncelaugh: :bouncelaugh: :martini: I’ll also

drink a farewell margarita to these last hurricanes as well. :clapping:

I’ll drink to that too…….right now I could drink to anything…just give me a reason……. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :dancing: :dancing:

Tracya
    tracya

knees,

Friday is here!!! Hubby and I are going away for the weekend, NO KIDS! :clap: :clap: :drinking: Hope you have a good one!!!!

Knees
    knees

How did this thread get titled what it is? LOL…..I didn’t do that. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Have a good weekend, Tracy……we’re trying to get all 38 windows washed….it’s a major job. Ugh! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Oh, I did that 😳 …..I had to split these posts away from the Aftermath of Hurricane Ike thread, since it was getting so off topic…..had to think of some name to call it, and thought this was as good as any.

Is it ok?

Char

Knees
    knees

scubachar wrote:

Oh, I did that 😳 …..I had to split these posts away from the Aftermath of Hurricane Ike thread, since it was getting so off topic…..had to think of some name to call it, and thought this was as good as any.

Is it ok?

Char

No problem, Char…..LOL…..I was just surprised to see it…..and you’re right…..it was getting off topic. Sorry…..

Knees
    knees

Captain Jack wrote:

….maybe add it to this topic…

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/Off_Topic-topic7892.html

Jack,

Don’t know if I’ve ever seen that topic before, but it’s a good one.

Thank you.

Knees
    knees

Had a great time, despite the interruption from the storms cause by Omar…….then developed a bug……still love Aruba…..some plans were cancelled but our hotel was fabulous……we stayed at the Riu….not crazy like some of the Mexican Riu’s but wonderful, just the same…I may post some pictures….never did get around to my Colorado pictures…..I could live on the islands…..winter will soon be here…… :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Tracya
    tracya

knees,

Glad you had a good time!

I sure know what you mean about living on an island. Thats how I got my aka “Island Girl” name. Hubby thinks I am “kidding” when I mention Cayman would be a nice place retire! :bouncelaugh: :bouncelaugh:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE