CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Drinking age

HOME Forums Dining and Entertainment After Hours Drinking age

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Planetfunk
    planetfunk

Hi

We are leaving for Grand Cayman on Easter Sunday, my 17 1/2 year old daughter is with us and will be meeting her cousins ages 19 and 16 there. Is there a drinking age? Also, can they go to the “clubs” at night?

Drinking age is 18 and I think it’s pretty strictly enforced. I’m also pretty sure that they would have to be 18 to get into the “clubs”…..I always recommend going up to the Royal Palms, though, on the nights that they have local bands……it’s not a “club”, by any means, but it is a lot of fun and appeals to all ages, tourists and locals alike. No cover charge, and no pressure even to buy a drink….sit and dance under the stars, right by the water, and you can do a lot of people watching too! It’s a great time and the music is quite good! There are bands there on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, starting at about 8:00 or 8:30.

Char

Planetfunk
    planetfunk

thanks so much, just looking for fun stuff for her too, she’s pretty responsible, her gramps will be there too and he is a former FBI agent in the states

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE