CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Comfort Suites | Photos| Reviews

HOME Forums Accommodations Resorts Comfort Suites | Photos| Reviews

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Denise
    denise

Comfort Suites is one of our favorite Resorts. They have huge rooms and everyone there is especially friendly. Don’t miss the luau night!

Sir Turtle
    Sir Turtle

Been there, loved it. You will too.

Bec
    bec
    Participant

Am so glad to hear Comfort Suites are nice, am staying there too with my mum next month can hardly wait!

Anonymous

bec – If you like fried Calamari, try their little pool bar called Stingers. It’s really crunchy and light. They offer a luau one night as well and that is worth doing. Ask for Julie, the manager and tell her I sent you. 😉

Comfort Suites is a beautiful resort. Very clean with spacious rooms. They are not directly on the beach, but it is very close. You have to walk a few feet past Stingers and then another little place that is not open yet. You should have much of the beach to yourselves most of the time. They do not have beach cocktail services, so an ice chest and a stop at Blackbeard’s would be a good idea. Use the coupons in Activity Guide and you will save a little cash. 🙂

ConkShell
    ConkShell

We’ve never stayed at the Comfort Suite resort, but always go to the Luau. Great show, lots of fun.

I checked out the maps and I couldn’t find the Comfort Suites but if someone knows please let me know. Thank you.

Joie

Anonymous

http://www.wiol.com/caymans/comfort-suites/pool-440.jpg" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

Resort Details:

Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach

West Bay Road,

Seven Mile Beach 8081

Cayman Islands

50 yards to beautiful non-crowded white sand beach.

Description:

All suite hotel – completely remodeled in March 2005.

Luxurious one and two bedroom fully appointed suites, some with ocean views. 50 yards to ocean front alongside the Seven Mile Beach.

On-site Stingers Pool Bar

Hotel has direct ocean access.

Driving directions:

Fly into Grand Cayman (GCM), right from airport onto Harquali Bypass to West Bay Rd. Left at the light to hotel located on the right side of the road.

Credit cards accepted:

AMERICAN EXPRESS,DISCOVER,MASTERCARD,VISA

Check in/Check out:

15:00-12:00

Facilities:

Beach, Billiards / Snooker, Diving / Snorkeling, Fishing, Fitness Center / Gym, Golf Course, Horseback Riding, Swimming Pool – Outdoor, Tennis, Baby / Child Care, Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service, Guest Laundry Facilities, Barber / Beauty Services, Business Center, Currency Exchange, Truck / RV Parking, Restaurant / Cafe, Room Service – Limited Hours, Room Service – Limited Menu, Elevator, Shops / Commercial Services, Physically Disabled Services, Safe Deposit Box – Front Desk, Whirlpool / Jacuzzi / Hot Tub, Photocopy service, Complimentary Breakfast, Swimming Pool, Room Service

Deposit and cancellation policy:

Credit card required for guarantee. Cancel 14 days prior to 4 pm (hotel local time) on day of arrival.

[hr]

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/caymansearch/hotels/LodgingMap.jpg" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

[hr]

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/images/ComfortSuites/HotTub.jpg" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

[hr]

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/images/ComfortSuites/PoolGarden.jpg" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

[hr]

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/images/ComfortSuites/PoolWEB.jpg" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

[hr]

Comfort Suites has a huge white sand beach. They do not have lounge chairs on the beach but guests are welcome to carry them out from the pool area. It’s only about 50 yards away. That’s the Marriott next door so if you want to do a little resort hopping, you can walk over and have a drink or a snack at their beach bar. You will also find most water sport rental toys available directly in front of the Marriott. 😉

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/images/ComfortSuites/Beach.jpg" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

Celine
    Celine

El Nino’, love the name! Looks like the Comfort Suites are fantastic, doesn’t it????

Have a great time!

Celine 😀

Elnino
    Elnino

Celine,

Too bad you will not be there. First round of Diver Downs are on me for whoever is at the Stingray bar on April 21. Don’t know what a diver down is, be there to find out!

Celine
    Celine

well, let us all know when you can…have fun! wish I was there too!

Celine :cheers:

Elnino,

We hope to be at the luau one night, may end up being one when you are there [we are down April 14-28]. Could run into you while there!

El Nino-

Diver Downs! I did not know people were still drinking those. I’m in!

Cheers.

:cheers:

Wax
    Wax

Hi Walter, and all, and CELINE!!!

I’m N too. I remember the days, just don’t like to admit how old I am. :bouncelaugh:

This place is too much fun! 😀

Divers Down you say? Easy…

1 oz. vodka

1 oz. Saba Spice

Fill up with orange juice

Drink at least 10! :losecool:

Celine
    Celine

Hi wax, WalterWalter and clearsailing and WELCOME! Please go to the MAKING FRIENDS section and “sign in please”….now THAT dates me….remember “I’ve Got A Secret”…..me neither then.

Celine 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE