CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Celine and Mike Planning Cayman Vacation

HOME Forums MyPage My Personal Pages Celine and Mike Planning Cayman Vacation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Celine
    Celine

caymandbound2…….you are going to paradise and you’re on your honeymoon…….thank God for your blessings and congratulations………you don’t need me to say anything…..but I’m very happy for you both!

Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Celine…we’ve reached the 50 day countdown :spindance: :spin: :clapping: :rofl2: :hug:

Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I must land earlier than you :confused:

Mine’s only at 49 and we arrive on the same day :confused:

Tracya
    tracya

go ahead, rub it in…mine’s getting there. 🙁 😎

Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Once it falls below 100 Tracy, it starts to move quickly 😉

Tracya
    tracya

I hope so! In a way I want it to come fast but I also want it to last an eternity when it gets here!! :palm1: :rockbed: 😉

Celine
    Celine

Mike…..are you trying to confuse me……..that is something that I truly need NO help with, I have quite perfected the art……..both of our countdown’s say 49 days. Has someone started drinking too early in the day! Getting a little practice in for Cayman?

Shelly
    shelly

Celine and Mike

hmmmm—computer glitch—or something 🙂

Sure wish I was back to 49 or 50–I wouldn’t care which. It’s way too cold here again.

Shelly 🙂

Jpep
    jpep
    Participant

Celine & Mike,

Although I’m no computer programming expert, perhaps the discrepancy is in your respective profile settings, i.e., when/how you set your vacation countdowns, or the the time zone settings. My guess it is that, rather than any CAG calendar calibration setting.

Then again, since 2009 isn’t a leap year, maybe I’m completely mistaken and it is due to some other unexplainable cosmic event! 😉

Either way, your respective trips to our favorite place are fast approaching! :thumb:

Celine
    Celine

hey jPEG(!)…….have you been joining Mike with the “practice” thing?

Oh……just remembered something my mum taught me…….pot shouldn’t call kettle black….or something like that!

49 days to loose 49 lbs………no problemo

Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Celine…I’m looking at both of ours and mine says 48, yours says 49 :confused:

Jpep…if it was time zones, Celine would get there first, she’s an hour ahead of Chicago in PA!! :mrgreen:

Shelley…I’m getting tired of the 40’s tease. Just when you think we’ve turned the winter corner it drops again :crazy:

All I know is Debbie’s lost 25 and I’ve lost 20. After seeing my picture at Rum Point last year, hiding behind the kids, I needed to lose a chin and about 40 pounds! One chin down, 20 pounds to go!! :thumb:

Celebrating Shannon’s 30th this evening :happybirthday:

Shelly
    shelly

Mike

After all the count down talk I decided to look up at my post and found I hadn’t added our next trip–I’m going to do that right now—but it’s so far away 🙁

Shelly 🙂

Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Celine…come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

Have we decided on a rendezvous bar, I mean place, yet? :hug:

Celine
    Celine

HI Mike! Would love to get together……Nancy and Nancy’s Bob are also going to be on the island when we are!

Mentioned in another post, that because it’s been kind of rough this year, and hubby is worn out, he really wants to stay on our side of the island this trip. If you are going to be around the Kaibo or Rum Point area (almost typed in the Rum Punch area, so you know where MY head is), or Portofino’s, etc. would really like to get together. Other than that, I just have to play it by ear…….hubby might feel rested enough after a few days of paradise but just don’t want to commit him to anything……..and NO ONE would want me on the roads driving……trust me!
    this icon would be representative of me on the roundabouts……heck, I don’t drive well straight

Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Celine…we’re definitely going to Rum Point. I want to finally see Kaibo because I want to see the starfish. I was thinking Sunday. We’re going out with the Soto’s on Monday and after that the Rum Point area becomes cruise ship hell!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE