DIVE

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Bona Fide featureing Isadora | Cayman’s Hottest Band! | Photos | Shows | Reviews

HOME Forums Dining and Entertainment After Hours Bona Fide featureing Isadora | Cayman’s Hottest Band! | Photos | Shows | Reviews

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Joe Stebbins

Bona Fide – Cayman’s HOTTEST Band!

Isadora is a truly gifted artist and this is the hottest band ever to appear regularly in the Cayman Islands. Have a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/v/DnYJl3CzMfk?fs=1&hl=en_GB” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash”>

[hr]

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/Entertainment/bonafide/bonafide-stage-600.png" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

Fronted by lead vocalist Isadora Ferrao, Bona Fide delivers awe inspiring performances at many of Cayman’s most popular venues. Arriving in 2004 from London, Isadora took the Cayman Islands music scene by storm, delivering high impact performances to sell out crowds after only a few debut appearances.

The founding members of Bona Fide are Rennard Powell, Isadora Ferrao-Powell and Yannick Powell, who write and produce all of their own original music. The full band consists of Rennard (drums), Isadora (lead vocals), Yannick (saxophone), Kwesi (bass guitar), Glen Scott (lead and rhythm guitar) and Edwards (keyboards and lead and backing vocals).

Bona Fide offers an original and captivating sound, incorporating a magical blend of contemporary jazz and colorful Caribbean rhythms. Incorporating a mix of original material and making popular standards their own, their crowd pleasing performances generate packed houses of local fans and visitors in the know.

Don’t miss this opportunity to see the most popular performance in the Cayman Islands —Call their hotline today!

Hotline: 345-326-2662 (BONA) | 938-3433 (FIDE)

Due to their skyrocketing popularity, Bona Fide perform at many venues throughout the Cayman Islands so call their hotline to find the show nearest you.

May Performances in Grand Cayman – Bona Fide

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/Entertainment/bonafide/bonafide-calendar-may-600.png" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

Shelly
    shelly

We did enjoy listening to them at the Kaibo Tuesday night BBQ

Shelly 🙂

Divesergeant
    divesergeant
    Participant

Hey Joe,

I just listened to the clip. I have to add Bona Fide to my list of favorite Cayman-based groups. I’ve always loved Hi-Tide and, of course, BFM!

I really dig smooth vocals backed by tastefully flowing sax accents.

We’ll be checking them out next trip!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE