Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

AJTUX’s Reef Vacation is Starting!

HOME Forums MyPage My Guide AJTUX’s Reef Vacation is Starting!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Ajtux
    ajtux
    Participant

That reminds me…I’ve got to get some flash bulbs

Divnpaul
    divnpaul
    Participant

Hey Alan… have fun… our CICD is now under 200 HOURS!!! (like who’s counting…) :poke:

Ajtux
    ajtux
    Participant

Paul, You HAVE to forgive me for not wishing your countdown moves too quickly, at least from my point of view. For you, however, I hope time passes rapidly. Have a GREAT time. I’ll have the island all warmed up for you :dancing: :divegirl:

Vacationman

Yes the count down is on :butterfly: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Divnpaul
    divnpaul
    Participant

Thank you, sir… ENJOY!!

Celine
    Celine

just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for their excitement……it’s CONTAGIOUS and is putting a smile on my face! I can’t WAIT to hear all about these trips and see photos and am sincerely worried about the Cayman rum supply being adequate :rofl2:

safe travels and rum punch REALLY does make flying easier :dance1: though SOME flight attendants object to the dancing up and down the aisle thing……….go figure 🙄

Celine 😀

Celine
    Celine

oh…and Michelle………..love the new avatar, but who is that beautiful woman on it? 😉 she looks vaguely familiar to me as someone who danced in a conga line with me in the not too distant past…… :dance1:

Celine

SHELLNNYNJ
    SHELLNNYNJ

Speaking of which…Where is your photo in Captain Jacks thread????

HMmmmmmmmmmmmm :tantrum:

I will have to post the photo I have of you heading that Conga line! 😎

If I could only post photos at work…(Everyone will have to wait until tonight to see it)…If u approve that is.

I was having issues posting the other night, photobucket was down, so I changed the Avatar so people cud see the person behind the writings… :wave:

and as for smile, I think you put lots of smiles on many of the members faces here on this board. :kiss:

Rgds,

Michelle

Celine
    Celine

thanks Michelle and ditto………..but DON’T be looking for THAT photo and DON’T post it again :chase: I’ll TRY and find one that makes me look like a normal person……….will have to dig deep

Celine 🙄 NOT photogenic

If you’re still hanging out here Alan – Hope you and the Mrs. have the best time. We’ll miss you around here but hope the time drags by so slowly for you and you can savor my favorite place to be.

Safe travels and good times! :wine:

Ajtux
    ajtux
    Participant

THANKS EVERYONE :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Anyone who is going to be near the Reef, look for us.

V-man

Maniac
    Maniac

Alan – I hope your trip is Grand Cayman is all you want it to be. You and your wife looked so happy in Aruba – you should be absolutely joyful on Grand Cayman!!!

Drinking and typing in your honor. Hiccup. (Just a little Friday night wine :wine: )

Becka

Yes, Alan…. have a safe trip and enjoy!!! We’ll talk to you when you get back!!

….And Celine… you see what happened when Joe and Cindy decided not to post their pictures in the “faces” thread!!! I’ll give you till tomorrow until I “find” something for you!!! 😉

Celine
    Celine

Hey MODS……..I don’t see ajtux’s name for members on vacation today listed…….whassup?

Hi Celine…. It’s kinda that “twilight zone” between when a “who’s on vacation today” and “who’s going on vacation next week”….

He still qualifies as “next week” since he left today….

Of course, right about now Alan is firmly convinced that he is “actually” ON VACATION since he is comfortably sitting at the Reef pool bar enjoying a rum punch!!! (unless he is already passed out)!!! 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MAKE A RESERVATION TODAY

CLOSE

STAY

CLOSE

DINE

CLOSE

FUN

CLOSE

DIVE

CLOSE