SHOP & RELAX

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Reply To: Morritts

Grbrown
grbrown

MANY THANKS for your replies! We are devastated to hear Portofinos is gone, as we LOVED it!!! Would eat dinner there 3-4 times while being at Morritt’s for 2 weeks! Yes, Rankins is the “jerk” place…Would “pick it up” on our way “back home” from town. It was always GOOD! Well, I guess the “good news” is… We still have the Lighthouse and Kaibo… I would guess David’s is still open for business…??? And, I could buy “meat pies” up at the small grocery store… HOPING that is still so!!! There was another restaurant we liked that was half-way to Rum Point…On the right side of the road, on the water, past the post office (just pull off the road) and when we ate there 2 years ago, it was REALLY GOOD!!! Walked through the bar area and went into a really nice, small restaurant, where we sat outside on the sea and had a really good dinner (very “slow”, but VERY good!!!)…???… ANY MORE INFO. would be GREATLY appreciated!!! Going to Cayman and staying at Morritts (for 19 yrs. now) is always our great “fix” for “R&R”, for sure!!! Would still like to get any info., most esp. on the restaurant scene close to Morritts!!!! Again, THANKS!!! Rusty