DIVE

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

SHOP & RELAX

Overnight VisitorCruise VisitorResident

CLOSE

WEDDINGS

CLOSE

Reply To: DO YOU WANNA TALK SOME FOOTBALL? (NFL)

HOME Forums MyPage My Topics DO YOU WANNA TALK SOME FOOTBALL? (NFL) Reply To: DO YOU WANNA TALK SOME FOOTBALL? (NFL)

55champs
55champs
Participant

John,

The ride was a breeze..The only traffic i hit was those damm JETS fans on the way home.I had to tip my PATS cap to those JETS fans you know they did knock us of the week before. But they just gave me the old #1 sign with the wrong finger you know those New yorkers can be a tough bunch :bouncelaugh: The Boys are looking tough you GIANTS are going to have to play there behinds off. Yes there saying 62 and SUNNY :clapping:

Alan,

I’m stoked for this game! I kinda like the idea of field turf..It is really going to help our D-LINE and MARONEY. The tips are marinating,Italian Sausage the wife’s homemade potato salad is chilling. Just need to pick up some brew’s and a nice cigar for the parking lot..Going with my best man (brother) or i just might have sent you a PM for the other ticket. Also going next week with the whole wedding party(guy’s).

Brad,

I know you were a BOYS fan also..The uestion is who would you pull for in the BOWL if it came down to it? My new Brother in law is a COWBOYS and RAVENS fan he grew up in the Austin area..I rib him all the time for having two teams. Hey i have 4 teams…PATS,giants,skins,eagles 😉

Bill

GO PATS!!!