Grand Cayman Excursions
Caybrew Local Brewery
Cayman Safari Tours
Golfing in Cayman
Horseback Ride and Swim
Kayak Eco Tours
Kayak Bio Tours
Pedro St. James Castle
Boat and Jet Ski Rental
Cayman Safari provides a premier land based excursion tour of Grand Cayman for visitors that exposes visitors to Caymanian culture in a vibrant and exciting way; visitors leave with a much greater appreciation of Cayman history, culture and people. Grand Cayman jeep tours include interaction with locals, food sampling and visits to key historic and cultural sites of Grand Cayman, particularly in the outer districts: East End, Bodden Town and Northside.
Cayman Activity Guide does not generally recommended taking paid guided tours in the Cayman Islands because Activity Guide is a complete guide to the Cayman Islands. We pride ourselves in providing more than enough information for Cayman Islands visitors to tour the Cayman Islands with nothing more than a vehicle, an Activity Guide and a sense of adventure. However, this Grand Cayman jeep tour is so culturally significant and exceeding in scope and grandeur that we highly recommend Cayman Safari tours, trips and excursions to all visitors to the Cayman Islands and an absolute must Grand Cayman Tour for all visitors to the Cayman Islands who are not planning to rent a vehicle during their Cayman Islands vacation. To deprive oneself of this fun and highly rewarding Grand Cayman tour would be tantamount to visiting Paris and not seeing the Eiffel tower!
It is so easy to get locked into a posh Cayman Islands hotel room and sit by the pool ordering drinks all day. But no matter what your vacation lifestyle may be, at least take this tour and get a true feel and understanding about the many aspects of the Cayman Islands that makes them such a truly magnificent and cultural destination, well beyond the consistently unparalleled diving , snorkeling , attractions and restaurants . There is still culture and beauty abounding in the Cayman Islands; it’s just getting a little harder to find with all the new developments. Cayman Safari is dedicated to finding the most culturally significant aspects of the Cayman Islands in seeing, touching, feeling and experiencing the people, culture, food and heritage of the Cayman Islands.
No matter how many visits you have made to the Cayman Islands, you will acquire new perspectives while gaining many unique and wonderful experiences with Cayman Safari. Cayman Safari provides a premier land based tour excursion for visitors that exposes them to Caymanian culture in a vibrant and exciting way; every one of Cayman Safari's guests will leave Grand Cayman with a much greater appreciation of its history, culture and people.
Cayman Safari's vision is to provide visitors with a holistic Cayman experience by way of direct interaction with locals and visits to key historic and cultural sites in Grand Cayman — particularly in the outer and often overlooked districts of East End, Bodden Town and Northside. All of their guides are Caymanian and have undergone a rigorous Tour Bus Driver Permit testing and approval system in order to become licensed by the Cayman Islands Public Transport Licensing Board.
Your Grand Cayman tour guide will be someone who enjoys making new friends and greeting old ones; someone who conducts each adventure with an emphasis on fun, safety, hospitality, and local knowledge of the beauty culture and diversity of the Cayman Islands. The primary mission of Cayman Safari's tour guides is to host, educate and entertain a small group of visitors by leading and transporting them on half-day tours of Grand Cayman to highly significant and often unseen places throughout the more pristine areas of Grand Cayman.
Your Grand Cayman tour guide will immerse you in the history, culture and natural beauty of Grand Cayman through stops at key historic and cultural sites, including interaction with local craft and food vendors, as well as meeting many fascinating people indigenous to the Cayman Islands.
Enjoy Cayman Safari's tours of multi-sensory adventures and discover the unique and seldom seen sites and charms of Grand Cayman's most special places. Grand Cayman and Caymanians will captivate your mind and steal your heart. In exchange, you will capture unforgettable memories, and the smile will be yours to keep forever!
• Authentic Land Rover “open air” safari experience
• Includes travel and stops on side roads not practical for typical tour bus
• Tours to the less developed central and eastern areas of Grand Cayman, in contrast to most other tours offered which visit popular sites on the western part of the island that are already thoroughly covered in Activity Guide.
Caymanian only Guides:
People with intimate knowledge and experience of Caymanian culture, and with a legacy of generations of family connection to the island.
• Tours are approximately 4 hours.
• Pick-up locations are Westin, Marriott and Ritz Carlton. However, pick-ups can be arranged for some of the condos/resort properties.
• Pick-up times are between 8:00am and 8:25am depending on pick-up location.
• Must be able to walk and climb stairs unaided.
• Must understand English. Guides are English speaking only, with a stimulating island accent.
• Tours run Monday through Saturday, with no stops at the Mission House on Mondays
What to bring:
• Sun Shades
• Sun block
• Walking shoes
• Comfortable attire
• Optional: Cash to purchase craft work or other items at any of the stops..
• Adults: US$95
• Children 12 and under: US$65
• Same day late bookings accepted but early reservations are advised
Customized tours for half-day or full-day (two people minimum)
School and Business Orientation Tours
Must-Do for anyone considering relocation to the Cayman Islands:
• Customized Tours for Schools - for groups of up to 24.
• Customized Tours for Businesses - A great way to introduce the Caymanian culture and its people to new employees.
Available for groups of 6 or more.
Please call or email for group rate pricing and mention Activity Guide discount rates.
• Prices include all admission fees to the sites where such charges apply, as well as “snack items” to sample some of the tastes of Cayman. Half Day Tour: Climb aboard a customized Land Rover and let their professional guides show you breathtaking views of the Island and introduce you to remarkable culture and people.
1. Routes and stops may vary
2. Includes professional guide to enhance all experiences
Reservations & Information:
Phone: 345- 925-3001
North America Toll Free: 1-866-389-8559
Always book direct and request the special Activity Guide discount rates.